Custom Aquarium recommendations?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salt4Us

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm trying to talk my husband into getting a bigger aquarium, we have an odd corner in our living room and as you can tell by the pic, our corals are outgrowing our 60 gallon, I can't bring myself to frag the Leather and the bubble is getting just as big.

Now my question, does anyone know of a good custom aquarium place online or even if anyone knows of one in California?

Thanks in Advance!

I got mine from Tenecor.com Shipping from Arizona to Cali was only like $75 since they split it with me. They offer custom tanks but only make acrylic. I am very happy with mine. I would ask if they can drill you some holes on the top near the back of the tank for powerhead cords to come through and possible a slot too to add a seaswirl. These are the two things I wish I had done sincce if I do it now it voids my tank warranty. I think they would do it for you if you asked but they do not want to be held responsible for owner error.

Back
Top Bottom