custom sea life chiller

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ReefGuru

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have an oppertunity to buy a relativly cheap custom sea life chiller. I know the company went out of buisiness, and I had a lighting fixture of theirs that caught on fire. Does anybody have one of these, and does anybody have anything good/bad to say about them. Please advise, I really dont want to waste my money.

Andrej

Their UVS melted alot so i would say there lighting is about the only thing i would trust. There are alot of inexspensive chillers out there right now. I would hate to see you buy a bad chiller than have to buy another later on. Take a look at the pacific coast chilllers. What size is the CSL chiller and how much is it?

i have a 1/4 HP one, works good on my 125 with three HOT metal halides, even on really hot days it works good, although on those days it is on near non-stop and in the summer uses alot of electricity.

I dont trust their lighting, they caught on fire at my house, and at a lot of my customers.

Andrej

Back
Top Bottom