Cyclop-eez

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a turkey Baster But I think the attachment wont work because Its a long black needle and it has two holes on he sides

I use the frozen freezer tube cyclop-eeze, and how do u do the 2 litre bottlles?? Do you mean the caps or the bottles themselves?

I also heard that if u got good lighting the boton polyps dont need the extra food (in case you didnt know i have 4-110 watt vho s)

oh ya they will do fine, but you will like to watch tehm eat I am sure. Cut the bottom off the bottle make a funnel ,put the bottle over the polyps (or what have you) and then drop the foods in that way the crabs and or shrimp wont be able to take it either

dont i take a cup and thaw the cyclop-eeze and then from the top pour it through the opening and the polyps will get it or do I just drop the food by itself (frozen) into it?

do I cut off all the bottom and feed them from top cap and add the cyclop-eeze from bottom? and should I turn off my powerheads so they dont flow around like crazy? Thanks for your info, I really enjoy learning alot (I am only a teen that wants to feed his mind with information)

feed through the cap opening adn use the cut end of the bottle to place over the polyps to be feed.Ya I would thaw it out

Back
Top Bottom