Cyclop-eeze

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mansiz

Aquarium Advice Freak
Any one tried using Cyclop-eeze to feed your fishes? Is it good? They said that it can enhance the colour of marine fishes. My bi-colour angel is not eating, would they eat this kind of stuff?

We use cyclop-eeze frozen in our tank about twice a week the fish do love it I don't belive it has changed their color any but it is very healty for them. It is worth a try with your angel or have you tried live brine?

I have heard nothing but rave reviews for his product, I wish it were locally available, my LFS says they can get it, but then start pushing their rotifer cultures on me, and never order it :roll:

I had heard that this stuff was like crack for the reef tanks. I picked some up tonight. The stories I had heard were that you could literally see your corals extend even further to reach the stuff as soon as it hits the water. Well no such reaction out of the corals but the fish were eating like a fat kid after fat camp. I mean they spazzed over it. Thumbs up here!

note: no fat kids were actually harmed in the making of this post.

My bi-colour angel is not eating anything, its just keep on finding food source from the LR, but the food source there are limited, it seems like it is getting weaker, my water parameter is alright, do they really need brine shrimp in order to start eating? But I don't like feeding live brine shrimp, I have to buy them in large quantities, sold in packets, and I don't have much fishes, and those brine shrimp seems to be dying quickly. BTW is freeze dried cyclop ezee in whole form? I saw the frozen 1, its like plankton, all very very fine particle, it sure cloud my water as I don't have corals in my tank. Is there other un-live altanatives for letting angels take their 1st feeding meal?

mansiz said:
My bi-colour angel is not eating anything, its just keep on finding food source from the LR, but the food source there are limited, it seems like it is getting weaker, my water parameter is alright, do they really need brine shrimp in order to start eating?
Anything you can feed new fish to get them eating and properly acclimated to aquarium foods is a plus. It really doesn't matter what the nutritional value is in the beginning as any food can be soaked in a liquid marine vitamin to boost it's food value. Once the fish is accepting the foods, you can start altering them until you find something nutritious it will accept. I am very suprised it does not like the cyclop eeze but you might also try a herbavor flake or possibley mysis shrimp. I don't know if it's available to you but cyclop eeze is also available in a flake form.

Cheers
Steve

I icked up some cyl-ezze with reefnewb last night and i fed it this mornignand everythingin my tak came out it was amazing. It is like crack i think.

Back
Top Bottom