Cyclopeeze

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OniTweak

Aquarium Advice Freak
Where would I get some? Just curious wanted to make sure my Yellow clown Goby started eating.

Cyclop comes in many prepared frozen foods or you can buy it alone in a block. Just check the ingredients on the food you purchase.

I've had him in the tank for a few hours and I've tried mysis shrimp so far.

He is a really weird fish he was almost translucent white when we got him and colored up when I threw him in the tank to a little yellow. Now he is completely white with the lights off.

Clown gobies will do that - kind of go white at night. (At least mine does.)

I wouldn't worry about it not eating after only a few hours. To be honest, when I bring home a new fish and put it into the quarantine, I don't feed at all for at least 24 hours. That way, he can devote all his energy to getting acclimated, and not trying to digest food.

But to answer your original question, most of the LFS in my area (the good ones!) have it. I'd call around.

LOL Sounds like something I would do, totally overlook it. Good luck with your goby. I agree with Kurt though, it's a bit early to worry yet. Maybe he'll be hungry for you today.

Back
Top Bottom