Damsel attacks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LdIZzY

Aquarium Advice Activist
Why is my damsel eating or attacking my Kenya tree?

Because they're nasty killing machines bent on destruction. LOL

Probably just coming into it nasty streak. A friend a had one that would go after anything and everything in his tank

My clown goby is "reef safe" too, though my acros would disagree. Damsels can get pretty nasty. Some more then others.

Yes they are took me abt 2 weeks to catch both of mine but got them without ripping apart tank luckily.

I had to remove all my rock and coral to get my evil damsel out but it was worth it. That fish went to the dark side....

Patience is key trying to catch them I was able to pull it off in a 180 with 300lbs of rock. One was with a trap the other I snagged while feeding some flakes to get him to the surface.

LOL I had a damsel in a small tank and moved it to a larger tank took me 2 minutes to catch it. It would come up and eat from my hand I took a cup and caught it. When I moved it again the same thing this time hopefully will be the last time he has become weary of the hand that feeds him. I try to get my fish to learn to come eat from my fingers then all I have to do is put a net in the tank for a few days and when I need to get catch it they expect to be fed not caught.

I jus put my Kenya tree in my sand and it seemed to work. I guess it was too close to it's territory. Lol

Back
Top Bottom