DanS Future 90 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's already a very large bioload for a reef, though I keep my tanks lightly stocked so I'm biased. I'd be worried about water quality for the corals with that load. Any more would be iffy IMHO.

CorallineAlgae said:
That's already a very large bioload for a reef, though I keep my tanks lightly stocked so I'm biased. I'd be worried about water quality for the corals with that load. Any more would be iffy IMHO.

Very large bioload for what scenario??

Ok people, tank has been purchased! :) the canopy isn't what I thought it would be, its weird looking(looks homemade) I'm gonna repaint the stand and canopy and then decide if I wanna keep or not.. also got 5 large pieces of Live Rock, id say about 30-40lbs. :) can't wait til I can actually get this thing going :)

No pics yet lol I couldn't pick it up yesterday bc 1. I didn't have a truck available and 2. I gotta sell my 180G tank before I can bring the 90 home.. til then I'm gonna have to store it at my parents house :/

Haha :) I totally understand though :) I'm an 18 year old without a job that started up a 90 about a month ago :)

Khij159753 said:
Haha :) I totally understand though :) I'm an 18 year old without a job that started up a 90 about a month ago :)

Ehh lol I can't remember when I didn't work and I'm only 26..

Change of plan, won't be picking up the tank until next week sometime... guys goin away for the week/weekend... bummerrrr

Just to refresh my memory lol when you pick up this tank how ready is it? Are you gonna begin cycling as soon as you get it?

Back
Top Bottom