DanS Future 90 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok well I went a little out of order with my stocklist but I couldn't help myself with a $50 gift card and a sale on one of my fish lol :)

Pictures to follow acclimation :)

Yeah, sometimes when a cool fish falls into your lap you just gotta snatch the sucker up.

Sale price + gift card = acclimation! ~_^

Yeah, sometimes when a cool fish falls into your lap you just gotta snatch the sucker up.

Sale price + gift card = acclimation! ~_^

Definitely! Now I can get a picture bc I can't find her! Lol probably have to wait til tomorrow to get a pic.

Oh and btw, its a Christmas wrasse :)

Congrats on the Christmas wrasse!

I think if you just give the fruit loops time the polyps needing more light will grow out to reach it. If the polyps that are in the light are happy there then I'd leave it be.

Congrats on the Christmas wrasse!

I think if you just give the fruit loops time the polyps needing more light will grow out to reach it. If the polyps that are in the light are happy there then I'd leave it be.

1 polyp is full opened and the 2nd is slightly opened as far as the big ones. The 2 baby polyps are still closed

Oh and thanks! :)

Well, still no sign of my new wrasse, I hope he just buried himself under the sand. Guess I'll wait til after work.

Well, still no sign of my new wrasse, I hope he just buried himself under the sand. Guess I'll wait til after work.

Dan, congrats on the new fish. Rule #1: they are never visible when the camera is out. Put it away and I guarantee it will show itself. :)

Dan, congrats on the new fish. Rule #1: they are never visible when the camera is out. Put it away and I guarantee it will show itself. :)

Lol thanks! And you would think so right! He was out and about for a few mins after first adding him into the tank and then I looked away and bam, no where to be found now. Im hoping to get home from work and see him out somewhere.

Does this look like my Kenya tree was bitten? The tips are solid white and a few days ago(before I got the wrasse) they were about an inch longer :/

ForumRunner_20130220_223635.jpg

Back
Top Bottom