DanS Future 90 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My dual brs reactor gets air in the carbon side sometimes, so I have to let that out, and when I first set it up I packed the carbon in too tight and it stopped the tumbling of the gfo. Works like a charm once that got worked out

My dual brs reactor gets air in the carbon side sometimes, so I have to let that out, and when I first set it up I packed the carbon in too tight and it stopped the tumbling of the gfo. Works like a charm once that got worked out

Yeah I never had anything packed too tight. It was just a beat motor to begin with I suppose. Its already working 100% better than it was when I first installed it lol

Here's to hoping it stays that way :)

My reactor is doing so much better now thank god :)

Picked up another frag the other day as well. Not sure of the name but i know its a an Acro of some sort. its looking pretty awesome now that its opened.

In other news. My flowerpot is slowly dying :/

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130313_201413.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130313_201413.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 111
My reactor is doing so much better now thank god :)

Picked up another frag the other day as well. Not sure of the name but i know its a an Acro of some sort. its looking pretty awesome now that its opened.

In other news. My flowerpot is slowly dying :/

Sorry to hear that Dan. Feel for you. My Red Brain is dieing as well.

Sorry to hear that Dan. Feel for you. My Red Brain is dieing as well.

Yeah it sucks. I knew it was happening tho. Dating back a few weeks when it just wasn't opening up much at all. So I moved it from my 29(t5) to my 90(led) and its opening up but half of the coral is dead/bleached

So something funny happened a couple days ago. I had friends over for poker/drinks etc. The next morning I woke up and realized someone thought my 26G tub of Rodi water was a trash can and tossed a paper plate, napkin, and pizza crust into the water lol

Think theres anything I should worry about?

Just emptied my whole trash can of rodi water. Good thing I did bc I just now noticed an oily film on top probably the grease from the pizza lol idiot friends

Well I went out of order again lol got another new member :) and I know some of u still don't agree with it but oh well.

Blue & Yellow Hippo Tang :)!!

He's only about 3/4 of an inch big but he's so awesome looking! I'm acclimating as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom