DanS Future 90 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doesn't matter to me. I waited a few months to put mine on but that's bc I didn't have the money for it

Yea I don't think I will be able to afford the lights till next month! Gutted. Can't set it up without a light unit. Then it will be the month after before I can afford a reactor. ;-(

Yea I don't think I will be able to afford the lights till next month! Gutted. Can't set it up without a light unit. Then it will be the month after before I can afford a reactor. ;-(

As everyone says. Everything is saltwater is a slow process Lol but very rewarding in the end

Well it took a week to read this whole thread but it sounds good and I'm getting ready to set up my 90 getting tired of everything sitting in a horse through... What size refugium did you say you have I forgot

Well it took a week to read this whole thread but it sounds good and I'm getting ready to set up my 90 getting tired of everything sitting in a horse through... What size refugium did you say you have I forgot

Lol yeah its a long thread. Thanks for reading. Umm the fuge is 13" x 12" I believe

Well I decided on my stock list and went with a yellow tang! So far he's loving the tank and grazing on the hair algae :)

Yea my yellow tang loves hair algae, there was a piece of rock in my partners tank that was covered in hair algae I put it in my tank and the rock was clean in 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom