DanS Future 90 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya it will have little daisy looking polyps that extend out of the tubes. They are a bluish silver.

Ya it will have little daisy looking polyps that extend out of the tubes. They are a bluish silver.

Oh awesome.. looking forward to that :)

2 of the frags fell off the rock from shipping so I had to glue em back on.. the pipe organ coral was broken a little so I did what I could and reglued it.. only problem is im not sure which was the top and which was the bottom lol

It doesn't really matter with the pipe organ it will correct itself no matter which way you glue it lol. Ya I was worried about the rough ride. I'm gonna have to do stronger bonds when considering shipping. I hope they all start growing for ya though, hate to have you lose any of them : /

It doesn't really matter with the pipe organ it will correct itself no matter which way you glue it lol. Ya I was worried about the rough ride. I'm gonna have to do stronger bonds when considering shipping. I hope they all start growing for ya though, hate to have you lose any of them : /

I'm sure they'll all turn out just fine dude.. that acan u gave me is friggin awesome! Only problem is, I saw my bicolor blenny nip at it twice and it closed up lol

Here's an updated pic of my sump in action, lots of diatoms in the fuge as expected :)

No fish today tho, my nitrates are still a little too high, so I'm gonna try and do a decent size water change again tonight, just depends on how fast my rodi unit can produce water and I can mix salt lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121228_203603.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121228_203603.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 112
Here's an updated pic of my sump in action, lots of diatoms in the fuge as expected :)

No fish today tho, my nitrates are still a little too high, so I'm gonna try and do a decent size water change again tonight, just depends on how fast my rodi unit can produce water and I can mix salt lol

Sweet i love octopus skimmers

How are the nitrates in your tank? Getting some fish soon?

I actually bought 3 chromis last night bc I retested my water and my trates were at 20.. woke up this morning.. one was dead, other 2 are okay.

I'm about to do another water change in a little bit.

DanS180 said:
I actually bought 3 chromis last night bc I retested my water and my trates were at 20.. woke up this morning.. one was dead, other 2 are okay.

I'm about to do another water change in a little bit.

Ouch! Are they guaranteed?

I think the LFS's should give you at least a 48 hour guarantee. At least chromis are in expensive as far as saltwater goes. Maybe the one that died just got over stressed and the other 2 will be fine!

Yeah that's why I'm not sweatin it too much, they cost like $5-6 each. And I'm thinking it was just a non healthy fish bc the other 2 seem to be fine :)

Back
Top Bottom