DanS Future 90 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am getting a 2nd when I get this water situation corrected. Id suggest throwing in two in your tank. They're awesome when they set up shop and clean the fish and also chase around during feeding time trying to grab leftovers. Its pretty cool to watch.

I am getting a 2nd when I get this water situation corrected. Id suggest throwing in two in your tank. They're awesome when they set up shop and clean the fish and also chase around during feeding time trying to grab leftovers. Its pretty cool to watch.

Good stuff, I'll definitely look into buying a pair :)

If I had a 90 no joke I'd probably have 5+ skunk cleaners lol I got three in my 46 and still want more haha

I enjoy watching my cleaner shrimp run as soon as he see's my coral banded shrimp around absolutely hilarious

I love when they start pushing and shoving each other for a piece of food especially when one gets to run off with it and they just chase each other all around the tank and run upside down on the water. Greedy little guys haha.

Dan, I've been following along, tough not on a lot lately, and glad the new Chromis are doing well. Enjoyed the pictures. Just to clarify, TDS is measured in umho/cm (micro-moe per cm) not ppm. The numbers that you are looking for with RO/DI are correct, but just wanted to correct the unit of measure. I'm a chemist (focused in water quality by trade) and its just a pet peeve :).

Dan, I've been following along, tough not on a lot lately, and glad the new Chromis are doing well. Enjoyed the pictures. Just to clarify, TDS is measured in umho/cm (micro-moe per cm) not ppm. The numbers that you are looking for with RO/DI are correct, but just wanted to correct the unit of measure. I'm a chemist (focused in water quality by trade) and its just a pet peeve :).

Good to know!! Haha thanks Sean!

Update on the light from eBay. The returned package should be there within the next 2 days, once he gets it, he's gonna replace the dimmer and then send back to me WITH the money for shipping :) I hope this doesn't take much longer! I'm getting so antzy for 2 lights!

So my tank is pretty bad with cyano right now :/.. still think I should let it ride out or start siphoning? None of my corals are covered but the sand bed and a majority of the rocks are covered.

If its getting that bad then ya might as well pull some out but don't be surprised if it comes back in a day haha

Only reason I ask if bc I'm still getting cyano in my 29g tank after a few months but only in certain spots of the tank

Back
Top Bottom