DanS Future 90 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm maybe I'll just try n keep him full Lol the yellow tang is doing awesome! Eating like a pig and no signs of stress :)

Lol I would give it a go. Glad the yellow is getting on well. Mine is the same he has made a good friend in the regal tang, they swim round together, feed together sometimes they even share the same cave together.

I will try and get some pics of them. You will have to get some pics of your fish Dan so we can see them. ;-)

Lol I would give it a go. Glad the yellow is getting on well. Mine is the same he has made a good friend in the regal tang, they swim round together, feed together sometimes they even share the same cave together.

I will try and get some pics of them. You will have to get some pics of your fish Dan so we can see them. ;-)

Yeah I definitely will. I've been meaning to take pics of both my tanks and upload em, havent gotten any spare time tho lol

Here's a few updated pics of the tank!! I know the tank is extremely dirty! I haven't had a chance to clean it. But I have the next 2 days off so I will definitely clean it. :) tell me what u guys think!!

ForumRunner_20130528_212414.jpg

ForumRunner_20130528_212433.jpg

ForumRunner_20130528_212453.jpg

ForumRunner_20130528_212508.jpg

ForumRunner_20130528_212521.jpg

ForumRunner_20130528_212530.jpg

Hey Dan, the tank is dirty!! :) Just kidding. It's looking great. I had a Blue Spotted Toby in my 180g FO for a year, then my Powder Blue decided he didn't need pectoral fins one day and that was it. He was a great little fish. It sucked losing him. Not brave enough to put one in my reef though.

Hey Dan, the tank is dirty!! :) Just kidding. It's looking great. I had a Blue Spotted Toby in my 180g FO for a year, then my Powder Blue decided he didn't need pectoral fins one day and that was it. He was a great little fish. It sucked losing him. Not brave enough to put one in my reef though.

I know its dirty! Lol I gotta clean the sand for sure. And aww thats a shame. Yeah mine isn't too bad right now. A little pecking here n there but he hasn't killed anything yet so I guess that's a good sign :)

Back
Top Bottom