Daryls 120 gal tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got about 15 types of monti in there probably 30 acro 5 clams zoas chalice got a trachy couple of mushrooms that's about it haha got this yesterday off a friend he glued it but doesn't trust himself to grow it out

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1457222563349.jpg
    1457222563349.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 81
My calcium reactor died so I bought another one off a fellow reefer and it leaked like crazy. So now I'm going to buy another one and hope it runs well its a aquamedic kr5000

1457339993805.jpg

Attachments

• 1457340024541.jpg
    1457340024541.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 83
Nothing special haha in other news picked up my new cal reactor here is a pic for comparison

Attachments

• 1457340127370.jpg
    1457340127370.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 72
Nothing special haha in other news picked up my new cal reactor here is a pic for comparison

That's a huge size difference! Nice. Those clams look great BTW.

Cheers they were cheap that's why I got them haha

Bit of a sad day I guess but the tank is being shut down :( as much as I'd like to keep it up and running the cost and effort just isn't worth it anymore. I will be setting up a little tank in the future because my friend wants to give me some of his st Thomas morphs

Sorry to hear Daryl! That beautiful tank will be missed. One of my favorites on this forum. Keep us posted

Bit of a sad day I guess but the tank is being shut down :( as much as I'd like to keep it up and running the cost and effort just isn't worth it anymore. I will be setting up a little tank in the future because my friend wants to give me some of his st Thomas morphs

Noo! I would love if my tank looked half as full and alive as yours! I wish I could pick up your tank and set it in my living room! Seriously though, how are you breaking it down? Someone taking the whole set up or are you breaking apart?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I tried selling it as a complete set up but people just don't want it. So I'm selling it all separate. Kinda harder but seems to be selling quick

Back
Top Bottom