Daryls 120 gal tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah it's 3ft deep. It's amazing how much room I have in there

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That is nice! I love wide tanks. Of I went bigger I would want an upscale of my 40 breeder.

Hahah I don't think I'd want to go anything less than 3ft wide now. When I build or or buy my house I'll be doing in wall build and have it like 4ft wide

That purple bonsai is nice, mine is starting to take off as wellImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439669427.080563.jpg

One of my eBay LEDs dropped the white channel today will be replacing the driver and hopefully it will fix the problem

I think the next fish will be a mandarin pair of my sailfin will let them join hahaImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1440291548.308431.jpg
Here he is acting tough

Thought I'd share a pic of my sump I'm setting up to run a calcium reactor soon ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1440307552.020000.jpg

Cheers haha he is a softie at heart can't put my hand in the tank without having to give him a pat

View attachment 276965View attachment 276966
But if a chalice obsession

I'm with you on that one Daryl. I love the chalices too. In my 180 I have a Sweet Tooth, Raspberry Lemonade, Mummy Eye, Watermelon, and some sort of Aussie frag that I'm not sure what it is. Looks tie-dyed. In my 90 I have an Alien Eye that was the size of a thumbnail when I got it and now it's the size of a volleyball (and I've cut 6 pieces off it so far). Can't have too many chalices. ?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Can you post a pic of your Aussie one? All mine are Aussie as its all I can get there boring colours haha

Cheers Man if it's awesome I'll have to ask a mate who is a collector to get me some

Back
Top Bottom