Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-05-2011, 10:52 AM   #91
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dary421 View Post
She's a beauty..,a superman or ???
Was browsing fish last night and saw one called Superman......Was gorgeous . Sorry off topic but when I saw it, it reminded me of this post.

Buffy's Reef Queendom has inhabitants of 2 Spotted Cardinal, Randall's Goby, Green Mandarin, Blue Chromis, CUC & Corals
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #92
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dary421

You know that you're not going to be happy UNTIL you get that lavender mushroom ,.... ,so for the sake of the whole community , we think you should order your mushroom ,... Nothing worse than a mad vampire,.. :- } ,....Dary
Well, I don't know, Dary... I mean if I buy it and it's ugly, I'll be more unhappy and mad...
Haven't seen the lavender in any of my LFS, so I'll only buy it if I see it in Diver's den.
But don't worry, I'm a nice person, I won't dish out my frustration on you guys!

1Vampiregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 05:43 PM   #93
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Vampiregirl

Well, I don't know, Dary... I mean if I buy it and it's ugly, I'll be more unhappy and mad...
Haven't seen the lavender in any of my LFS, so I'll only buy it if I see it in Diver's den.
But don't worry, I'm a nice person, I won't dish out my frustration on you guys!
Dilemma ,..if you buy one and,...if it turn out to be beautiful , then VG did good,...if it turns out to be " ugly" then I'm sure it'll be my fault and you'll want to beat me up .....I don't see me winning on this one,..... :-/
I did however discover a couple of wild looking mushrooms today while browsing around,... Decisions,decisions....
Old 07-05-2011, 05:51 PM   #94
Aquarium Advice Freak

Ha-ha! Beware!!!
But seriously, LA will have one today, I'm gonna take a look!
Old 07-06-2011, 09:21 PM   #95
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well,...its now Wednesday,..nine days since I had placed my order with this new Internet site,..and I still have heard nothing from them even after placing a telephone call asking for a shipment date one week ago last Wednesday,....doing a slow burn and realizing that the squeaking wheel gets the oil , i decided to once again place another call asking them to please return my call or I'll cancel my order,.....anyone who knows me would realize that it takes a whole lot to get me ticked off but this was really wearing on my nerves,.... So five and a half hours after telephone call number two I finally received a call back from them asking me what was up,..upon investigating on their part ,they discovered that .. "we're sorry sir,..but somehow your order was never sent to the wear house,...I'll personally send it out now and your shipment will go out tomorrow., you'll get it on Friday" ...... Stay tuned ...
Old 07-06-2011, 10:03 PM   #96
Aquarium Advice Freak

Well, seems like an honest mistake. Let's see if you do get it on Friday.

But I wouldn't order from this company again - a week to return a phone call is unacceptable to me and you even had to make a second call.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:07 PM   #97
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Well the squeaky wheal got it's oil lol be nice to know the name of this place so I can avoid it having to call twice that's ridicules
Old 07-06-2011, 10:19 PM   #98
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Vampiregirl
Well, seems like an honest mistake. Let's see if you do get it on Friday.

But I wouldn't order from this company again - a week to return a phone call is unacceptable to me and you even had to make a second call.
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt regarding a honest mistake ,,,but not returning a phone call for nine days AND only retuning it when you told them you were going to cancel your order ,in my mind is totally absurd,... Nope,..will never order from them again ,.... Yep,..we'll see if they send it out as promised,... Stay tuned
Old 07-06-2011, 10:25 PM   #99
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan-peddle
Well the squeaky wheal got it's oil lol be nice to know the name of this place so I can avoid it having to call twice that's ridicules
Yep,.. This whole transaction really sucked,.... I'll never deal with them again,...ever!!!
Maybe other folk have had good experiences with them,... But not me,...I'm toast
Old 07-06-2011, 11:03 PM   #100
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I really hope you get it NOTHING worse then waiting for an order to come in the mail checking the mail box everyday and disappointed most of the time lol

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

« 40 breeder reef | - »