Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-06-2011, 11:21 PM   #101
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dary421 View Post
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt regarding a honest mistake ,,,but not returning a phone call for nine days AND only retuning it when you told them you were going to cancel your order ,in my mind is totally absurd,... Nope,..will never order from them again ,.... Yep,..we'll see if they send it out as promised,... Stay tuned
Sorry bout your order. I'm still waiting for my DI replacement, they said 3-4 days and were shipping it that day which was last wednesday. Ok given the holiday, it may take longer, but I also emailed dealer and asked when did they ship and I got no response so am still struggling with making water cause I leak so much, my water bill is going to be high. The dang plastic stuff gets worn to fast, already leaking at faucet now (won't even thread on my metal one anymore either). Sorry I vented.

Buffy's Reef Queendom has inhabitants of 2 Spotted Cardinal, Randall's Goby, Green Mandarin, Blue Chromis, CUC & Corals
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:36 PM   #102
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan-peddle
I really hope you get it NOTHING worse then waiting for an order to come in the mail checking the mail box everyday and disappointed most of the time lol
Well ,.I got another call from them this afternoon informing me that the shipment was leaving the warehouse and to expect it tomorrow morning before 10:30 am,...see,..now they're getting it,..customer service!! I Also had to rush my dog " scruffy" to the vet this afternoon when he stepped on a bee and got stung on the bottom of his foot,...you talk about a heart wrenching sight,..he was so uncomfortable and in pain,....poor fella,...but he's fine now.

Old 07-07-2011, 11:46 PM   #103
Aquarium Advice Freak

Will be looking forward to the pics of the new arrivals.

I'm so happy your dog is okay now! My cat Chunky Monkey is only 3 years old but I already had to rush him to pet ER at least 3 times plus the countless follow ups and non urgent visits. It's so awful when something happens to our 4-legged (or finned) babies.
1Vampiregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:47 PM   #104
Aquarium Advice Addict

Awe, hope he's feeling better. I got my DI in the mail today. It's not clear like what I had. Rats. I know how resin looks when it goes bad too. Now I can't see it.

Let us know if you get your stuff.

Buffy's Reef Queendom has inhabitants of 2 Spotted Cardinal, Randall's Goby, Green Mandarin, Blue Chromis, CUC & Corals
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:56 PM   #105
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dary421

Well ,.I got another call from them this afternoon informing me that the shipment was leaving the warehouse and to expect it tomorrow morning before 10:30 am,...see,..now they're getting it,..customer service!! I Also had to rush my dog " scruffy" to the vet this afternoon when he stepped on a bee and got stung on the bottom of his foot,...you talk about a heart wrenching sight,..he was so uncomfortable and in pain,....poor fella,...but he's fine now.
Hope your puppy is ok my dogs own my heart I don't even like the sad faces they can pull sometimes but it's just for attention mainly when I am doing stuff to my tanks cause I am not fussin over them darn dogs got me pegged
Old 07-08-2011, 12:00 AM   #106
Aquarium Advice Addict

Vampiregirl, I see you're in Miami! What lfs do you go to? Lol I'm not going to stalk you or anything, just want to try something different. The one I go to is trash, unless you're friends with the owner.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:21 AM   #107
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by slitherbomb
Vampiregirl, I see you're in Miami! What lfs do you go to? Lol I'm not going to stalk you or anything, just want to try something different. The one I go to is trash, unless you're friends with the owner.
I'll PM you, slitherbomb.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:53 PM   #108
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well it's been another very long day,...work starts at 3 am and I get a email notice from ups saying that my shipment was left at a ups facility in kentucky and would have to be rescheduled,...once again ,...more wonderful news,....long story short,...shipment arrived safe and sound at 10 am California time (sent from Florida ).... I made a quick stop at my lfs after work to pick up some" vampier girl snails" and to pick up a piece of rock that I thought I needed ,...my buddy at the lfs showed me these new manmade live rocks that they just got in ($6.99 lb)....and you know what ? They looked pretty darn good,...so I bought one piece and smacked it with a hammer and made up a couple of smaller pieces from it.
I've spent the last couple of hours acclimating my new mushrooms and corals to my tank and trying to figure out exactly where and how to place them,..a few blobs of epoxy puffy and a little persuasion seems to have paced the pieces where I wanted them to go,...
so as we speak,..nothing too much to see as the corals are rather swiveled up at this time,...but this is what I bought
1. Two blue mushrooms on a rock ( a big surprise there)
2. A small Rosta leather
3,a small red chili
4, a small blue blue devil finger leather
5. Small yellow toadstool leather

Once these new pieces get themselves inflated I'll take a few pictures,....Dary
P.s. Scruffy has recovered extremely well from his bee sting and is resting comfortably
P.s.2... Bee dead!
Old 07-08-2011, 08:15 PM   #109
Aquarium Advice Addict

I actually purchased a small green mushroom because of this post! I just don't know how to keep it on a rock without the flow moving it...
Old 07-08-2011, 08:24 PM   #110
Aquarium Advice Freak

Hey you got those nassarius snails? I love mine, they're so cool!

I'm glad your shipment finally arrived! Pics, pics, pics!!!

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com