Dary's tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I peered into the ats chamber this morning while doing " my rounds" and noticed that I now have some streaks of algae starting to grow on the screen ,.. I would imagine it'll take a few weeks to get a harvesting crop (?) , hopefully this scrubber will continue to worked as hoped forImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1448888583.848864.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

The algae doesn't seem to grow on the inside acrylic, but it does accumulate dried salt crystals. I rinse the inside walls every few days to keep the light path clean. I have the bigger four light commercial version, but I doubt that makes any difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Nothing too much to report these days ,.. All the recent plumbing of the reactors and turf scrubber has remained leak less and performing admirably ,.. The scrubber has been up and running for about 2 weeks now and although there's a showing of algae on its screen it's a long ways from a harvestable crop at its present rate of growth.,no hurry on my part , when it's ready its ready .
I did manage to secure a couple more dewalt power tools for the Arsenal so any kind of modifications ,plumbing or general cabinet work will be well represented by them when the time comes.
Tank wise ,everything is stable since the monti die off when I went to Hawaii at the end of September.

Last edited:
Aquarium wise ,.. Does anyone have any idea what Santa Claus might bring them ? Or do you have any thoughts on what you might buy yourself with xmas $ you may get ?

Sadly, I have been too bad for Santa. I tend to buy what I want if I can afford it, so I suspect many pairs of socks are in my future.

Sadly, I have been too bad for Santa. I tend to buy what I want if I can afford it, so I suspect many pairs of socks are in my future.

Re socks ,...I hope they're brs filter socks :)

I don't think BRS socks will keep your feet very warm...though I did just get 3 socks for my tank. The bad part is that isn't the socks and underwear that'll be waiting for me under the Xmas tree.

Back
Top Bottom