Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-17-2013, 01:17 PM   #1851
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dary421 View Post

Keith.., just keeping with the theme of things lol
Nice. Like the Hi. State fish frame!

Old 06-18-2013, 02:57 PM   #1852
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregcoyote View Post
I'm getting too old to remember all the scientific names. Doug has that under control. I kind of concentrate on the system engineering.
Greg,...what ever you do ,..you obviously do it well

Old 06-19-2013, 10:18 PM   #1853
Aquarium Advice Addict

Hey don't sell yourself short, you sure arent looking bad yourself. I'd kill for what your tank looks like. Lots of people to really look up to in the tank aspect of things on here.
needmorecowbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:40 PM   #1854
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by needmorecowbell View Post
Hey don't sell yourself short, you sure arent looking bad yourself. I'd kill for what your tank looks like. Lots of people to really look up to in the tank aspect of things on here.
Hey Adam ,..long time between visits,...welcome back,!!!! .....I hope you're referring to Greg's tank,....and yes, you'd kill for what MY tank looks like lol,. :-/. All in all I guess it's not too bad,...just started having a little cyno outbreak on my sand bed,....I have no idea what's different but chemi clean here we come !
Old 06-20-2013, 04:52 PM   #1855
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

You're tank looks great. And you seem to be able to stay out of trouble with it!
Old 06-20-2013, 05:59 PM   #1856
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:

Hey Adam ,..long time between visits,...welcome back,!!!! .....I hope you're referring to Greg's tank,....and yes, you'd kill for what MY tank looks like lol,. :-/. All in all I guess it's not too bad,...just started having a little cyno outbreak on my sand bed,....I have no idea what's different but chemi clean here we come !
I know, sorry, I've been preoccupied with other things. Unfortunately I'm trying to sell my tank now. And hey, at least you have Something growing in your tank! Mines just dying off slowly. Tissue recession will be the death of me.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:15 PM   #1857
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by needmorecowbell View Post

I know, sorry, I've been preoccupied with other things. Unfortunately I'm trying to sell my tank now. And hey, at least you have Something growing in your tank! Mines just dying off slowly. Tissue recession will be the death of me.
As you get older Adam you'll realize that tissue recession will be the death of all of us. Lol,...sorry about your tank,...not like you to throw in the towel ,.... Besides my little cyno outbreak I guess for the most part things are ok,...kind of amazing considering the skill level of the zoo keeper.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:42 PM   #1858
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:

Feel ya there. I have a minor cyano outbreak happenin, Ughh.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:10 PM   #1859
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:

As you get older Adam you'll realize that tissue recession will be the death of all of us. Lol,...sorry about your tank,...not like you to throw in the towel ,.... Besides my little cyno outbreak I guess for the most part things are ok,...kind of amazing considering the skill level of the zoo keeper.
I normally wouldn't, I love the hobby. But now I'm going to move back to freshwater. I can't leave it all the way! And it's doing more than okay. Your tank really does look great, what lights did you get? LEDs right?
Old 06-23-2013, 04:42 PM   #1860
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

People crash in saltwater reefing because they have too high expectations and don't embrace the time it takes to build a reef right. Dary has taken his time over several years I have watched him. He has never done anything in a hurry with his reef as far as I can tell. That, along with a workable routine of maintenance and feeding will do the trick every time. FW is the same, just less to do and costs less to run.

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com