Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-23-2013, 08:14 PM   #1951
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregcoyote View Post

Triggers don't fight fair. They roll their opponent and attack their bottom sides.
Unfortunately, I know that all too well !!! It was just nice ( and amazing ) to actually see something it hasn't killed yet !

Old 07-23-2013, 08:16 PM   #1952
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dary421 View Post

Unfortunately, I know that all too well !!! It was just nice ( and amazing ) to actually see something it hasn't killed yet !
Maybe you have a hippy trigger. A real "peacenik." Love not war.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:21 PM   #1953
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:

Maybe you have a hippy trigger. A real "peacenik." Love not war.
Not this critter.!!!! .....if I thought it would help his personality out I'd start a reactor using Maui gold as its medium. Lol
Old 07-23-2013, 08:33 PM   #1954
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

I may have to come live at your house.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:43 PM   #1955
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
I may have to come live at your house.
Lol,..fortunately those day are long gone !!! These days,..beer and red wine are my vices.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:03 PM   #1956
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

That's being a good boy.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:40 PM   #1957
Aquarium Advice Addict

Haven't seen any updates lately, maybe the beer is too tasty right now to type up something lol.

Thought I'd update you on that Orca skimmer I had been wanting. I didn't get it but I did order an MRC skimmer for the store. Whatcha think?

http://www.myreefcreations.com/produ.../mr-c4860.html

Hopefully it arrives in the next couple a weeks.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:22 PM   #1958
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithhjs View Post
Haven't seen any updates lately, maybe the beer is too tasty right now to type up something lol.

Thought I'd update you on that Orca skimmer I had been wanting. I didn't get it but I did order an MRC skimmer for the store. Whatcha think?

http://www.myreefcreations.com/produ.../mr-c4860.html

Hopefully it arrives in the next couple a weeks.
Hey Keith ,...I've just been rather busy lately with life,....however, leaving for Hawaii in 20 more days should help calm things down a little (?) ,...there's really nothing going on with my tank of any real interest,....everything just running according to plan ,no ups no downs !!!
That mrc skimmer looks like a monster!!! Kinda looks like you'll need a Kawasaki motorcycle engine to power it up ,...on a smaller scale , I really love my mrc skimmer ,very steady and easy to operate,...kinda old school but so am I ,...after owning one I honestly wouldn't want anything else.
Congrats on your store,... Sounds very very expensive to get going,...just the cost of that skimmer alone would prob keep me in beer for a year,...ah,..maybe not.
You've done well grasshopper
Old 09-04-2013, 09:37 PM   #1959
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dary421 View Post

Hey Keith ,...I've just been rather busy lately with life,....however, leaving for Hawaii in 20 more days should help calm things down a little (?) ,...there's really nothing going on with my tank of any real interest,....everything just running according to plan ,no ups no downs !!!
That mrc skimmer looks like a monster!!! Kinda looks like you'll need a Kawasaki motorcycle engine to power it up ,...on a smaller scale , I really love my mrc skimmer ,very steady and easy to operate,...kinda old school but so am I ,...after owning one I honestly wouldn't want anything else.
Congrats on your store,... Sounds very very expensive to get going,...just the cost of that skimmer alone would prob keep me in beer for a year,...ah,..maybe not.
You've done well grasshopper
Nice time to go to the islands. I will be there in spirit with ya! We were actually planning on being there next week for our vacation but low & behold I will be off my day job next week only to spend it at the store building racks & stands. Not to mention that skimmer was airfare there lol. Just kidding but seriously have a great trip (is it possible to not have a great trip there tho?) and enjoy!
Aloha!
Old 09-05-2013, 09:15 PM   #1960
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithhjs View Post

Nice time to go to the islands. I will be there in spirit with ya! We were actually planning on being there next week for our vacation but low & behold I will be off my day job next week only to spend it at the store building racks & stands. Not to mention that skimmer was airfare there lol. Just kidding but seriously have a great trip (is it possible to not have a great trip there tho?) and enjoy!
Aloha!
Thanks for the aloha ,...it'll be nice snorkeling with the humuhumu's and all the tangs etc again,...although there's been quite a bit of tiger shark activities in that region lately so it'll be an interesting adventure in itself....there's still a lot to do in the next couple of weeks before we leave but it's just now starting to seem like its really going to happen again.
The way our weather has been out here lately it'll be nice to go to Hawaii to cool off..... Got my fingers crossed that everything works out for you guys regarding the store,..it'll be up and running in no time.

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com