So the new brs $419 spartan rodi
unit came in last thursday ., and it's a rather impressive beast in it self.., so i installed a valve under my bathroom sink and ran the lines ( feed and return. ) thru the wall and behind my giant cabinet and also installed a inline valve right before entering the rodi
unit..... So far so good.., everything is plumbed and ready for a test fire... First cylinder fills and leaks voraciously., second cylinder does the same and so forth ... I try and tighten the individual cylinders as much as humanly possible and did manage to curb the flow to three out of four., however there was just no stopping the flow thru the di
filter.,,it was a gusher ., it appears that the rubber o rings where not compressing enough to stop the flow of water before the plastic cylinder housing bottomed out when it met the top main housing..... I called brs and explained that it appeared that the orings were simply not the correct size for the unit and explained the whole situation., they agreed and were going to send me a whole new complete set of o rings via express mail and that i would get them by saturday.... Will its monday and ive yet to see anything... Soooooo taking the bull by the horn i found a giant o ring at work and experimented by cutting it to size and super gluing it together ., this oring is about twice as thick as the supplied one., its been up and running fir about and hour now and theres no drips !!! She works beautifully !!! Hopefully eventually brs will make good on my orings but until then im happy that i can finally make up some new water !!!