Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-06-2014, 04:11 PM   #2081
Aquarium Advice Addict

I spent the morning gathering up groceries to make up some " triggerfish" food,.. Granted it helps when you work about 40 yards from San Diego's best fresh fish market but never the less,..today's batch consisted of mussels, clams,squid, octopus,fresh fish,crab ,nori and a little zoa
For some added vitamins ,....for anyone who has never made their own homemade fish food it's super easy and far cheaper than anything you can buy at your lfs in the long run.,... Taken everything into consideration,he probably eats better than I do.
On another note, I sent an email to brs concerning my " dropped shipped" RODI canisters last week( that were "sent" out nov 26 th) and as of yet have NOT heard anything back from them with the exception of an email saying something to the effect of did you forget to pay for the stuff in your "cart" you put in there yesterday ? Yep,..you guessed it 20" RODI canisters that I NEVER put in there,...arggghhhh,... Starting to lose faith in them rapidly.

Old 01-06-2014, 06:23 PM   #2082
Aquarium Advice Addict

Time to call them it sounds like. Also did you add Zoas to your mix? Any concerns of paly toxin?

Old 01-06-2014, 06:37 PM   #2083
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

Dary's tank!

I assume he meant Kent Zoe a brand of vitamins.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:16 PM   #2084
Aquarium Advice Addict

Yes Greg you are correct ....kent Zoe vitamins ,... :-/. Keith ,.. I decided to call them after I wrote my last post ,... So after explaining the whole story again they conferred with the service rep that I originally dealt with and stated that they in fact admitted that there was a problem with the unit and sent me a new set if o rings ( which were useless ) they put in a order for a new canister thinking that i had a bad one ,.BUT they apparently cancelled it AFTER sending me out the email shipping notices etc but never notified me about it..,( now there's some good customer relations :-/ ).. So after waiting since the end of November for nothing they told me that they would ship one out today ,... I heard this story before but we'll see how this one ends.
Old 01-06-2014, 11:50 PM   #2085
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregcoyote View Post
I assume he meant Kent Zoe a brand of vitamins.
Lol that's what I get for reading it at a stoplight.
Old 01-06-2014, 11:51 PM   #2086
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dary421 View Post
Yes Greg you are correct ....kent Zoe vitamins ,... :-/. Keith ,.. I decided to call them after I wrote my last post ,... So after explaining the whole story again they conferred with the service rep that I originally dealt with and stated that they in fact admitted that there was a problem with the unit and sent me a new set if o rings ( which were useless ) they put in a order for a new canister thinking that i had a bad one ,.BUT they apparently cancelled it AFTER sending me out the email shipping notices etc but never notified me about it..,( now there's some good customer relations :-/ ).. So after waiting since the end of November for nothing they told me that they would ship one out today ,... I heard this story before but we'll see how this one ends.
Hope they ship it from BRS & not the drop shipment again.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:12 AM   #2087
Aquarium Advice Addict

Im just hoping that they actually send it this time ..lol... Apparently it was shipped out from brs yesterday ., i received another " shipped" email but thus time with a tracking #
Old 01-07-2014, 11:56 AM   #2088
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dary421 View Post
Im just hoping that they actually send it this time ..lol... Apparently it was shipped out from brs yesterday ., i received another " shipped" email but thus time with a tracking #
I'm betting you get it this time lol.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:03 PM   #2089
Aquarium Advice Addict

Kind of a tough day yesterday as i had to take " scruffy" in to the animal hospital to get a tumor removed from his back sides.., scruffy is my best friend and is a 14 year old wired haired jack Russell terrier who thinks he's a frisky 4 year old.., needless to say it was a rather expensive procedure which will set me back from buying anything exotic for my tank for awhile .., both dad and terrier doing well 
Name:   ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389301356.353595.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  6.8 KB
y
Name:   ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389301392.560123.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  7.2 KB

Name:   ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389301417.822105.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  7.6 KB
Old 01-09-2014, 05:05 PM   #2090
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

In my world, puppy comes first. I love dogs more than most anything else in this world. Glad he's okay.

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com