So much to my surprise the brs filters and DI
resin mix showed up today,..... With a deep breath and a bottle of relaxant I proceeded to change out the di
resin first,..the sediment and the carbon impregnated filters actually looked pretty clean and I really Didn't wanna push the envelope too far seeing that I was already having a crappy day anyways so i opted to only change out the DI
resin,.. It went rather well after I beat the snot outa my plastic wrench with a piece of 2x4 to loosen up the canister ,... My previous setup with the modified o ring held up well and there was no leaks!!!! I went ahead and pumped out my previously made up RODI
water amongst the plants around the yard and restarted the fill up of the barrel,... I took a couple of pictures showing the readings going into the unit and out to the DI
resin canister and the zero readings coming out.!!!!
Got my fingers crossed that that'll help things out with the tank .