Well it's been a crazy week ., we had to rebook our Hawaiian trip that leaves in a little over 30 days when the rental home owner in Hilo informed us that the hurricane did a lot more damage to the home than first thought., that property in all likelihood would not be inhabitable until 2015.. So we adjusted our airline tickets and found a condo at a very familiar resort in Kailua Kona that we've stayed at before.., all in all prob for the best.
My razor light fixtures arrived as promised and I got them up and running on " manual" mode for now ., I've got both fixtures adjusted to 15% on the whites and 40% for the blues., to my eyes that looks to be about the saturation of light and color that the other two fixtures were at.., in a week or so I'll up the % a notch or two as the corals adjust to these newer fixtures ., I kept one if my stark fixtures to cover the mid section of the tank.
The razors are incredibly thin and light and are truly a beautifully crafted piece of machinery., after awhile I'll prob use one of the automatic settings that are programmed in to adjust the intensity of the lights etc when they start up and shut down but for now., it's good !
Yesterday was the day that I got up enough nerve to install a new canister on my bra extremely leaky Spartan Rodi
unit...., I'm happy to say that the new canister perform perfectly (as it should ) and did not leak a drop unlike the previous ones.
I also decided to build a few shelves under one of the cabinet doors to make room and organize some of the aquarium supplies that just seem to multiply as time goes by.
I just finished my weekly pwc
and tank wise I think I'll call it good and sit my butt down and pop the top off a adult beverage and relax a little
Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice