Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-22-2011, 08:54 PM   #281
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
Could be...I;m not a mushroom expert but I do have several already. This one is like the best one though, I love it. In fact on the rock its on there is another one starting to grow too, don't think the guy saw that one. lol
My gut feeling is that it's a "orange ricordea"

Old 08-22-2011, 09:10 PM   #282
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Whatever it is its getting bigger! It only took up half the rock yesterday and now its almsot covering the full rock, its about the size of a tennis ball at least. lol

Old 08-23-2011, 05:47 PM   #283
Aquarium Advice Addict

[QUOTE="Dary421"]Well a tough day at black Rock,... My girl friend laura called me at 8:00 this morning to let me know that she was just in a automobile accident and that the ambulance was just arriving to take her and her daughter to the hospital to check them out,... Well, long story shortened for this post ,..the accident was not her fault ( thank goodness) , but it did totaled her car,....so after a long hour or two of waiting ,I picked them up from the hospital, ( both complaining about soreness ,..understandable) I drove her daughter to school ,Laura to the impound yard to get things out f her car ,... She said that they were very lucky to have made it thru the accident,.....BUT,....on our way home ,I asked her if it would be alright if we stopped at the LFS ( on the way home,...really!!) so I could talk to them about the new tank I wanted to get from them,... So I talked to the owner about the tank and overflows etc,..., he looked up the prices , which were reasonable for the whole setup,....soooo.,I think maybe next week or so I'm going to order the tank while I still have some $$$$ ,.... I'll be building my own stand because I really enjoy the challenge and I want to do a few things according to my wishes,....I'm so relieved that Laura and her daughter Mel made it thru ok physically ( mentally laura's on a emotional roller coaster )..... Boy,sometimes things happen way too fast .
Old 08-23-2011, 05:49 PM   #284
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Wow, glad she and the girl were ok, thats god looking out for them.

Also nice to hear youre upgrading! I havent followed this whole thread but what size tank are you going to?
Old 08-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #285
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Wow, glad she and the girl were ok, thats god looking out for them.

Also nice to hear youre upgrading! I havent followed this whole thread but what size tank are you going to?
Thanks Cary,...I appreciate that,.... I'm getting a plexiglass 135 ,... Just figuring out what I want to do with the overflows,... I think I'm going to have one big one put in the back middle instead of one on each corner ,... Im not going to set it up til after Hawaii ( fingers crossed)
Old 08-23-2011, 05:57 PM   #286
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

hey, the biggest step is getting the tank. Once you got that youre committed so it's only fun after that. not to mention getting back from hawaii will be a bonus, all it can do is put you in a better mood to work on your newest tank.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:06 PM   #287
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Dary, so glad to hear that everyone is okay. Those moments are scary.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:09 PM   #288
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya
Dary, so glad to hear that everyone is okay. Those moments are scary.
Thank you maya... I'm sure in your previous line of work you've seen many ..., but when it hits home , yes it's very scary.... Thank you!!!!!
Old 08-23-2011, 06:11 PM   #289
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
hey, the biggest step is getting the tank. Once you got that youre committed so it's only fun after that. not to mention getting back from hawaii will be a bonus, all it can do is put you in a better mood to work on your newest tank.
... Sometimes I think I should be committed ...
Old 08-23-2011, 06:37 PM   #290
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dary421

... Sometimes I think I should be committed ...
Probably. But you could have worse hobbies, I certainly have...I use to be a aerobatic pilot and did air shows until I had my son.

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com