Dary's tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah this generator can run my whole house I just need an electrician to wire it into my fuse panel with a 2/20 plug using too many items on 1/10 circuit pops the fuse a lot so yes tv too lol by the way what all are you keeping on your tank?

On my tank?.... Electrically speaking., being run on the generator as we speak... One band of lights., protein skimmer., ac 110., sump pump., wave maker .,power head.... In my tank... A zillion mushrooms a hammer coral., a few assorted misc corals., a giant cabbage coral.., two triggerfish and "GoldieLocks "the yellow tang...the rest if the stuff should kick on in another hour or so by the looks of the electrical people... Got fingers crossed!

Most mushrooms prefer lower lighting. I had my green actinos at the top of my tank under PC bulbs and they shriveled! Now they're on the bottom and multiplying. Really nice pictures, which genus do you not have lol.

Sarcothelia said:
Most mushrooms prefer lower lighting. I had my green actinos at the top of my tank under PC bulbs and they shriveled! Now they're on the bottom and multiplying. Really nice pictures, which genus do you not have lol.

Boy,..I don't know but I'm going to find out,...and probably get some,.....

ryan-peddle said:
Well good luck your generator will handle that no problem and your tank sounds amazing where can I find a full tank shot of it?

We'll give it awhile to flourish and then we'll do a full tank shot someday ,...nothing to write home about yet,.actually it's kinda ugly right now ,...I basically just planted a few seeds,..so we gotta let'm grow into big colonies and then we'll see what it looks like ,...patience my boy,.patience.

Can't wait for a FTS in the future :p. I'm heading over to San Diego on July 7th to check out UCSD and I may have to check out an LFS on the way out. Know of any good ones?

Wow, you sure are prepared for a power outage lol.

Sarcothelia said:
Can't wait for a FPS in the future :p. I'm heading over to San Diego on July 7th to check out UCSD and I may have to check out an LFS on the way out. Know of any good ones?

Wow, you sure are prepared for a power outage lol.

The two big ones in San Diego IMO are " fontaines" in la Mesa ,east of San Diego ) and pet kingdom,...pet kingdom is where I hang out and spend my money,...super knowledgeable guys that won't Bs you!! ,... Kinda a hole in the wall but they've been there forever.,and have a Very good rep

Dary421 said:
We'll give it awhile to flourish and then we'll do a full tank shot someday ,...nothing to write home about yet,.actually it's kinda ugly right now ,...I basically just planted a few seeds,..so we gotta let'm grow into big colonies and then we'll see what it looks like ,...patience my boy,.patience.

Looks like an interesting day someone get DUI charges? Lol kidding hope they are ok fun to watch the work though "I love hard work I could sit and watch it all day" lol and I am sue your tank isn't as ugly as my cycling 80 gallon

ryan-peddle said:
Looks like an interesting day someone get DUI charges? Lol kidding hope they are ok fun to watch the work though "I love hard work I could sit and watch it all day" lol and I am sue your tank isn't as ugly as my cycling 80 gallon

Lmao...,yep I can watch them work out in the hot sun with the best of'em too

Well here's a real shocker.., after work I stopped by my Lfs and bought these beautiful neon green mushrooms....hey the price was right and they needed a good home :- )

ryan-peddle said:
Half price right ;) lol nice looking mushrooms you will have to get a check list of all the mushrooms so you will know what you need lol

It seemed like 1/2 price,..I paid $14.50 for the rock...( actually a coralline encrusted mussel shell)... with the 3 mushrooms,..the picture was snapped right after I put 'em in,..they're starting to expand slowly but surely,...

Looks great dary. I love mushrooms! And I know what you mean.. The building stages are really boring but boy when those tanks get going! I'm sure yours is going to be beautiful.

Maya said:
Looks great dary. I love mushrooms! And I know what you mean.. The building stages are really boring but boy when those tanks get going! I'm sure yours is going to be beautiful.

Hiya Maya... My tank has a looooong way to go just to get out of the ugly stage let alone be beautiful,...but piece by piece maybe someday it'll look as nice as some of the aquariums on this forum,.... Hope I'm still alive to enjoy it.... :)

Nice new mushrooms. I got a bunch of cloves attached to a pink pachyseris speciosa (only charged for the cloves) that is still alive. Doubt I can support the sps but I can give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom