Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-23-2011, 06:43 PM   #291
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregcoyote

Probably. But you could have worse hobbies, I certainly have...I use to be a aerobatic pilot and did air shows until I had my son.
Greg,.... I only wanna fly to one place ( Hawaii) and I want that pilot to fly that plane like it was a giant slug.... Can't wait to get started on this new tank,... But first I've gotta make sure laura's ok .

Old 08-23-2011, 07:43 PM   #292
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dary421

Greg,.... I only wanna fly to one place ( Hawaii) and I want that pilot to fly that plane like it was a giant slug.... Can't wait to get started on this new tank,... But first I've gotta make sure laura's ok .
I hope all is well. My son totaled his car last year and scared me to death. I lost my dad when I was 18 in a car wreck. Flying airplanes is safe compared to the nitwits that populate our highways these days. I hope you build a mushroom palace when you return!

Old 08-23-2011, 07:55 PM   #293
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregcoyote

I hope all is well. My son totaled his car last year and scared me to death. I lost my dad when I was 18 in a car wreck. Flying airplanes is safe compared to the nitwits that populate our highways these days. I hope you build a mushroom palace when you return!
Thank you Greg,...it's been quite the day !!!! Believe me when I tell you that the quicker I buy this new tank the better it'll be for my moral,,...I need ,sand, rock, plumbing etc etc etc,.... Kinda gets the mind going in other directions,....
Old 08-23-2011, 07:59 PM   #294
Aquarium Advice Addict

I've been following this thread all along, and judging by the quality of your previous work and tank, I am very much looking forward to the newest inspiration that you are about to endeavor.

You have quite a beautiful contribution.

I also am very glad to hear that your loved ones are doing well.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:04 PM   #295
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Wow Dary can't wait for the new tank I hopefully everyone is a ok
Old 08-23-2011, 08:49 PM   #296
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLTGF
I've been following this thread all along, and judging by the quality of your previous work and tank, I am very much looking forward to the newest inspiration that you are about to endeavor.

You have quite a beautiful contribution.

I also am very glad to hear that your loved ones are doing well.
Thank you so much !!! Every one seems to be doing well except for the jitters,... re. My up coming new tank,.. I am so fascinated by the whole marine reef keeping scene,... I think this new tank will propel me into the next plateau of coral etc.... Can't wait!!! Thank you....
Old 08-23-2011, 08:54 PM   #297
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan-peddle
Wow Dary can't wait for the new tank I hopefully everyone is a ok
Thanks ol'buddy.... Everything is cool at this point with Laura and Mel ,..but I think reality really took a toll on all of us today..... Mel is just getting to the point of being able to drive but today showed her that driving isn't all fun and games,..... I Can't wait to start on the new tank,..but I'm going to have to get the tank and then make the stand etc etc,....so it'll be awhile yet,..but IT'S COMING !!!!
Old 08-23-2011, 10:25 PM   #298
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Can't wait for the stand build I am a cabinet carpenter so thats my favorite part of the build if you need any help at all let me know
Old 08-24-2011, 03:52 PM   #299
Aquarium Advice Freak

POTM Champion

Woow. Just read a couple of pages...really really nice tank! I like the LEDS, I bet they really do make the tank look amazing. And hey, your fish has the same profile name as me!
Old 08-24-2011, 04:59 PM   #300
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldieLocks1
Woow. Just read a couple of pages...really really nice tank! I like the LEDS, I bet they really do make the tank look amazing. And hey, your fish has the same profile name as me!
Hey Goldie locks,...nice to hear from you,... I wish I could take a picture that would show the real colors under the LED's ,..truly an amazing difference from the old t5's,....I've had " goldielocks" for probably 8-9 months now , quite a little character ,... Always busy nipping on the rocks,

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com