Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-28-2011, 11:04 PM   #471
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

I was going to ask about your triggers! I just had to pull a huma out of my tank because he was eating EVERYTHING! Very handsome guy...but a terrorist!

Old 10-28-2011, 11:31 PM   #472
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Wow...that looks great! Hopefully mine will look that awesome one of these days...

Old 10-28-2011, 11:34 PM   #473
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well, this opens up a whole new ballpark for my next build...
Old 10-29-2011, 02:04 PM   #474
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dary421

Nah., I'm just plugging away., I actually have really been toying with a very similar idea and have done some prelim drawings too., we'll see down the road alittle if I ever get that far.., thanks for the reinforcement ., must be the meeting of two great minds huh? .... Lol
I agree,LOL.
In my case necessity was the mother of invention,or whatever they say.When I sat on my sofa,which is at a 90 degree angle to my tank,looking at my tank I was blinded by the MH's.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:03 PM   #475
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jburgi
I was going to ask about your triggers! I just had to pull a huma out of my tank because he was eating EVERYTHING! Very handsome guy...but a terrorist!
Sorry you had to pull your humU out of your tank,...yeah,..they can be a handful at times,..mine so far have been pretty mild,..especially since being moved over to the big tank,... I guess you spin the wheel and take your chances,...my picaso trigger is alot more peaceful than my rectangular ( humU ) but they both have their moments.... They do like to take bites outa the rocks and sand but not the corals. ... Maybe I have the only two non coral munching humU's in existence ?
Old 10-29-2011, 06:09 PM   #476
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjones41
Wow...that looks great! Hopefully mine will look that awesome one of these days...
Thank you,... Its just a work in progress,... One brick at a time,...... I was looking back at some pictures of my old tank when I first started,..nothing but barren rocks and no corals,... Poor fish probably thought they were on the moon.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:12 PM   #477
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLTGF
Well, this opens up a whole new ballpark for my next build...
Just be careful,...triggers may or may not be coral friendly,....so far mine have been model reef citizens,.... But, They just don't like strangers,..wether it be fish,crabs ,shrimp,snails etc.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:20 PM   #478
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:

Just be careful,...triggers may or may not be coral friendly,....so far mine have been model reef citizens,.... They just don't like strangers,..wether it be fish,crabs ,shrimp,snails etc.
Well modest Dary the light made a huge difference tank looks excellent any plans for the future or are you just gonna kick back brew in hand and enjoy your tank for a while?
Old 10-29-2011, 06:46 PM   #479
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan-peddle View Post
Well modest Dary the light made a huge difference tank looks excellent any plans for the future or are you just gonna kick back brew in hand and enjoy your tank for a while?
Hey bud,..I'm always kicked back with brew in hand watching the tank,.. As far as future plans go ,.who knows? ...I think I'll add another couple of more pieces of man made rock from my Lfs over time and just keep adding a frag here and there until there's no more room left and then,I'll either be dead ,drunk or will need a bigger tank...I did get a couple of more frags today,..a small lobo,a small superman monti ?? A green acrupora (sp) and a small Duncan ,... I really didn't like any of their mushrooms they had there today so I had to pass on them,.. I might have to order those online to get what I want
Old 10-29-2011, 07:03 PM   #480
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:

Hey bud,..I'm always kicked back with brew in hand watching the tank,.. As far as future plans go ,.who knows? ...I think I'll add another couple of more pieces of man made rock from my Lfs over time and just keep adding a frag here and there until there's no more room left and then,I'll either be dead ,drunk or will need a bigger tank...I did get a couple of more frags today,..a small lobo,a small superman monti ?? A green acrupora (sp) and a small Duncan ,... I really didn't like any of their mushrooms they had there today so I had to pass on them,.. I might have to order those online to get what I want
Yeah when you order online it helps get what you want and not just because they have it

But it's always nice coming home with a new frag that day

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com