Dary's tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dary421 said:
It's just a wonderful place to put on your fins and explore the other world....so glad you made it over there ,..the dolphin sighting musta been amazing!!!!

Yes it was! Huge trigger fish black tips at the mouth of a cave. Swimming thro a lava tube to a mini pool up to rocks to jump!

All around amazing all day trip around that island

needmorecowbell said:
Congratulations! That's one thing I plan to do in my life, go snorkeling in Hawaii.

Its a must do!

Hope my next trip is soon or to the great barrier rief

That would be soo cool..I went to Clearwater Florida but there wasnt anything special.. I did find a nice looking sps coral skeleton.. My parents thought I was crazy for looking at it so long lol.

Haha ya on the big island in hawaii i followed an octopus for half hour

Well after watching u tube videos on that mp 40 i am sold. Especially after watching a guy throw his wave maker and koralias in the garbage

Sqasnatch said:
Well after watching u tube videos on that mp 40 i am sold. Especially after watching a guy throw his wave maker and koralias in the garbage

I can not imagine anyone not liking them who has one.. Except for the price and error messages lol.,

I love my mp40. Is gets to area that my koralias couldn't. I also love how it is easy to control. Fish and corals took a little while to get use to it but now they love it. Well worth the money just wish it would be about half the price. If it last a very very long time I would say it was worth it.

Do you think it will come down once it's been around for a while, or has it already been around for a while.

Sqasnatch said:
Do you think it will come down once it's been around for a while, or has it already been around for a while.[/

I think it is what it is..., a very innovative product at a premium price ....

Crazycajun said:
I love my mp40. Is gets to area that my koralias couldn't. I also love how it is easy to control. Fish and corals took a little while to get use to it but now they love it. Well worth the money just wish it would be about half the price. If it last a very very long time I would say it was worth it.

I get my replacement mp 40 on Monday .., even for the short time I ran mine it's kinda like Wow,..where have you been? ... Hopefully this one , will last a long time., can't imagine going back to straight koralia's again ,..but like you said, worth the money ,just pricey !

Dary421 said:
I get my replacement mp 40 on Monday .., even for the short time I ran mine it's kinda like Wow,..where have you been? ... Hopefully this one , will last a long time., can't imagine going back to straight koralia's again ,..but like you said, worth the money ,just pricey !

Cool. I am thinking about ordering my second. But I also need to upgrade my lights so I have no idea what I'm going to do.

Crazycajun said:
Cool. I am thinking about ordering my second. But I also need to upgrade my lights so I have no idea what I'm going to do.

Kinda like lobster or king crab... Both good.. Prob cant go wrong either way... I spent over a grand on my three led fixtures last year so my choice is an easy one now... :)

Sorry for butting in but what about all the outlets u have with a controller like RKE. Can they be overloaded. I have 4 modules which is 26 outlets

Dary421 said:
Kinda like lobster or king crab... Both good.. Prob cant go wrong either way... I spent over a grand on my three led fixtures last year so my choice is an easy one now... :)

I spent $354 on 3 LED dimmable fixtures with UV. :). Of course I got a gonga deal since I set up the group buy. LOL. Everyone else paid $235 per fixture.

rdnelson99 said:
I spent $354 on 3 LED dimmable fixtures with UV. :). Of course I got a gonga deal since I set up the group buy. LOL. Everyone else paid $235 per fixture.

I thought it was $169 per fixture on eBay?

Yup, different fixture. These are built specifically for a member of our local reef club who travels to China on a regular basis. He dictates to the manufacturer how to build them. The latest version have an RJ45 jack built in for the control signal. Pretty nice set up. For the price, I love them. For me they were $118 each.

Back
Top Bottom