Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-01-2011, 08:14 AM   #511
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregcoyote
But LEDs don't grow corals...
Your tank is looking great!
Thank you Greg .., learning as I go

Old 12-02-2011, 10:44 AM   #512
Aquarium Advice Freak

It looks amazing, Dary!

1Vampiregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:19 PM   #513
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

It's really filling out nice and lots of happy shrooms soaking up those expensive LEDs lol

Looks amazing Dary keep up the good work
Old 12-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #514
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Vampiregirl
It looks amazing, Dary!
Wow.., sure's nice to see you here again,...soooo many more corals to buy and soooo little money to do it with,... I'm currently eyeing some more florida ricordeas ,...I really love those title saucers,...ttyl , Dary
Old 12-02-2011, 04:45 PM   #515
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan-peddle
It's really filling out nice and lots of happy shrooms soaking up those expensive LEDs lol

Looks amazing Dary keep up the good work
Hey ol' buddy,...yep,..I'm really happy with those expensive LEDs ,....everything seems to be happy except my wallet,....got a couple of ideas brewing,...pop a cold one and pull up a chair
Old 12-02-2011, 07:58 PM   #516
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Let's hear Em got one in hand lol
Old 12-13-2011, 08:18 PM   #517
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well.., here's my latest..., I've been on a real emotional roller coaster in my personal life lately and I find that by taking care of my tank every day it's been kind of a relaxing therapy for me,...the tank is running fine and seemingly tank life has been going on rather well,... Except for today,.. I stepped out for an hour this afternoon and when I returned I could not find my picaso humuhumu,...there's always been a little turmoil between my rectangular trigger and the picaso triggerfish,...it's always the rectangular who is pushing his weight around,..the picaso trigger ( " phycho ' ) is really a gentle soul and causes very little damage ,except for biting me.
Well I finally found him near the bottom of the tank really beaten up,..obviously caused by the other trigger,....dang it,...I easily caught him and placed him into my sump in high hopes that he makes it,...they both were introduced together about a year or so ago.,and for the most part were ok together.,,he is by far my favorite tank critter.
A very discouraging day for me,... Someday I'm going to net the rectangular trigger and he's going to take a ride with me to the lfs..... Got my fingers crossed that somehow he pulls thru,...take a deep breath Dary ,..something's gotta go right soon!!!
Old 12-13-2011, 08:30 PM   #518
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Hey Dary well it never rains just pours sorry to hear about your favorite buddy I really hope he pulls through for ya but don't be too mad at your bully trigger its just their nature but if he is the source of aggression I agree with his removal

Best of luck with everything
Old 12-13-2011, 08:51 PM   #519
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan-peddle
Hey Dary well it never rains just pours sorry to hear about your favorite buddy I really hope he pulls through for ya but don't be too mad at your bully trigger its just their nature but if he is the source of aggression I agree with his removal

Best of luck with everything
Ryan,..you are 100% correct,..my whole endeavor into the marine aquarium world was to keep a Hawaiian triggerfish,...specifically a rectangular trigger,... And yes as you said,..he's just doing what they do naturally ( and I know that !!!!! ) .. Just been a rough ride lately and the minds not quite right ...but,..I'm sure one way or another things will work out,... Thank you !!! ..... And the beer's always cold.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:00 PM   #520
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

So how is the rest of the tank life going?

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com