Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-27-2012, 08:57 PM   #781
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLTGF
I love that quote. Here is a whole page of fun stuff with this classic.

To be old and wise... : Irony Design Fun Shop - Humorous & Funny T-Shirts,
Lol.....I think I just was just responsible for selling them a bunch of shirts,... Thanks for the link!

Old 03-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #782
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

I'm back for more EBay punishment. Have you seen the number of frags they list? Having become a capricornis addict, I ordered two exotic blue frags on eBay that looked really cool. They will no doubt arrive the size of a pea.

Old 03-28-2012, 06:40 PM   #783
Aquarium Advice Addict

tell me how the shipment goes for them, i want to buy from ebay at some point and if they are horrible sellers, im not going to buy from them and ill probably stick with liveaquaria.
needmorecowbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:28 PM   #784
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

I've had mixed luck on eBay.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:13 PM   #785
Aquarium Advice Addict

How's the tank doing? Haven't seen ya around.

Buffy's Reef Queendom has inhabitants of 2 Spotted Cardinal, Randall's Goby, Green Mandarin, Blue Chromis, CUC & Corals
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:07 PM   #786
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregcoyote
I've had mixed luck on eBay.
The frags are now two weeks old and growing nicely. Will use this eBay seller again.
"fishnreef"
Old 04-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #787
Aquarium Advice Addict

Alright thanks! I have heard reef pets on eBay is good too. They have mind blowing corals.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:34 AM   #788
Aquarium Advice Addict

Check out LA Reefs. They have an e-bay store but you can also buy from there website. I got in a group buy a while back and got a RBTA that was much bigger than advertised and has been a awesome addition to my tank. The people who got corals all loved them as well.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:37 AM   #789
Aquarium Advice Addict

Alright I'll check them out too!

Dary, how's the tank?
Old 04-16-2012, 03:01 PM   #790
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by needmorecowbell
Alright I'll check them out too!

Dary, how's the tank?
Well., it's been a few weeks since I've been back here,..sometimes life just gets in the way !! Re.how the tank's doing?.., I wish I really knew,. Both good and bad,.. I had to stop and rethink a lot of things trying to figure out what went wrong lately,... For the last year or so everything that I put into my tank Coral wise grew like weeds ,..I never bothered to really pay too much attention to what levels I had in the tank and usually just left my PWC's replenish what ever was used up....then one day I was advised ( lfs) to start to monitor and replenish my calcium etc etc,..as my levels were a little low,... I think that this is where everything went downhill ,...... Ive lost a lot of my corals that I've had for a long time,...I finally decided to go back to my basics and let my tank fend for itself with the PWC's without my frankenstien interference ... So far things are looking much better,...no more coral die off ( fingers crossed)...... the less I do the better things seem to be.
I think it was mr.x who kinda does the same thing,...just let the water changes do the work. In my situation I think this is my best option .
I did replace my two little fishies reactor that were joined together via one pump and a little tubing to one of the bulk reef supply's duo gfo/ carbon reactors.....the canisters are the same as in their RODI setups,....so much cleaner,..absolutely love it.
While doing today's pwc I decided to try and reintroduce " pyscho " my picaso triggerfish that has called my sump his home for months ( after getting the snot kicked outa him by my rectangular triggerfish ) back into the main tank just to see if time healed any bad feeling that they had,..... Well,..that lasted about ten seconds before the rectangular trigger started violently attacking him again.....back to the sump he goes again ,..:-/ ..
Well, right or wrong that's where I am today.....

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com