Dary's tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Buffy said:
Where did you order from? What did you order? I wanna see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't say where I ordered from ,at least not yet,...:) ., but for some reason,....it seems like any type of leather coral does wonderfully well in my set up ,..so I just ordered a small toadstool.,a blue devil's finger a small rasta leather and a couple of blue mushrooms....not a big deal, just a slash of color here and there,...enjoy the 4th

1Vampiregirl said:
That really sucks. Something like that happened to me when I ordered my live rock, I got order confirmation and nothing else. I was about to email them when my live rock just appeared at my door! Luckily I was at home at that time.

Also there's a good chance there're closes for the weekend.
Happy 4th of July, btw! :)

VG,... Well, I was figuring that they might close for the fourth so I actually called them last Wednesday ,so I could plan ahead,...if I didn't have to sign for it I really wouldn't worry too much about it,... But,.. " ...if you have any questions concerning your order,please contact us and we'll ...".. blah blah,... Blah,..... Ok,...enough venting for now,... Enjoy the fourth and be safe,... Ttyl :) , Dary...
P.s. That's a great looking rock you got for your cube!!

Here is one for you!
img_1433214_0_beb34c5e2ac40c9e17f0b2db939c339e.jpg

the_fish_man said:
IDK the site just says blue spotted mushroom. It is killer i saw it in real life once.

So many toys,...so little $$$........ I'm sure sooner or later I'll step up and buy a couple of the high $ shroons,.... I saw a superman at my lfs a long time ago ( pre mushrooms days ) ...and I remember thinking that it was "super" beautiful ,..and pricy ,..but ,. One of these days,...I'll get one...:) .....thanks for sharing fish man!!!!!!!

1Vampiregirl said:
Me likes that mushroom too!!! But I think I'll get the lavender hairy shroom first! :)

I meant to tell you that a week or so ago my lfs had a lav hairy mushroom but it actually looked kinda bland ,... Maybe it was the lighting or maybe just that mushroom itself but I wasn't totally overwhelmed by it,... What part of Florida do you live in? ,... My brother al lives in Melbourne somewhere near the banana river,... ( ...I always throw that name out there cuz I think it's funny)..... :)

Yeah, it does sound funny!
I live in Miami. I only saw a lavender shroom on LA once, in Diver's Den, and it seemed pretty. It's not like I'm 100% sure I'll get it. But I'd like a hairy mushroom - that's for sure! :)

1Vampiregirl said:
Yeah, it does sound funny!
I live in Miami. I only saw a lavender shroom on LA once, in Diver's Den, and it seemed pretty. It's not like I'm 100% sure I'll get it. But I'd like a hairy mushroom - that's for sure! :)

You know that you're not going to be happy UNTIL you get that lavender mushroom ,.... ,so for the sake of the whole community , we think you should order your mushroom ,... Nothing worse than a mad vampire,.. :- } ,....Dary

Dary421 said:
You know that you're not going to be happy UNTIL you get that lavender mushroom ,.... ,so for the sake of the whole community , we think you should order your mushroom ,... Nothing worse than a mad vampire,.. :- } ,....Dary

Well, I don't know, Dary... I mean if I buy it and it's ugly, I'll be more unhappy and mad...
Haven't seen the lavender in any of my LFS, so I'll only buy it if I see it in Diver's den.
But don't worry, I'm a nice person, I won't dish out my frustration on you guys! :)

1Vampiregirl said:
Well, I don't know, Dary... I mean if I buy it and it's ugly, I'll be more unhappy and mad...
Haven't seen the lavender in any of my LFS, so I'll only buy it if I see it in Diver's den.
But don't worry, I'm a nice person, I won't dish out my frustration on you guys! :)

Dilemma ,..if you buy one and,...if it turn out to be beautiful , then VG did good,...if it turns out to be " ugly" then I'm sure it'll be my fault and you'll want to beat me up .....I don't see me winning on this one,..... :-/
I did however discover a couple of wild looking mushrooms today while browsing around,... Decisions,decisions....

Well,...its now Wednesday,..nine days since I had placed my order with this new Internet site,..and I still have heard nothing from them even after placing a telephone call asking for a shipment date one week ago last Wednesday,....doing a slow burn and realizing that the squeaking wheel gets the oil , i decided to once again place another call asking them to please return my call or I'll cancel my order,.....anyone who knows me would realize that it takes a whole lot to get me ticked off but this was really wearing on my nerves,.... So five and a half hours after telephone call number two I finally received a call back from them asking me what was up,..upon investigating on their part ,they discovered that .. "we're sorry sir,..but somehow your order was never sent to the wear house,...I'll personally send it out now and your shipment will go out tomorrow., you'll get it on Friday" ...... Stay tuned ...

Well, seems like an honest mistake. Let's see if you do get it on Friday.

But I wouldn't order from this company again - a week to return a phone call is unacceptable to me and you even had to make a second call.

Well the squeaky wheal got it's oil lol be nice to know the name of this place so I can avoid it having to call twice that's ridicules

1Vampiregirl said:
Well, seems like an honest mistake. Let's see if you do get it on Friday.

But I wouldn't order from this company again - a week to return a phone call is unacceptable to me and you even had to make a second call.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt regarding a honest mistake ,,,but not returning a phone call for nine days AND only retuning it when you told them you were going to cancel your order ,in my mind is totally absurd,... Nope,..will never order from them again ,.... Yep,..we'll see if they send it out as promised,... Stay tuned

ryan-peddle said:
Well the squeaky wheal got it's oil lol be nice to know the name of this place so I can avoid it having to call twice that's ridicules

Yep,.. This whole transaction really sucked,.... I'll never deal with them again,...ever!!!
Maybe other folk have had good experiences with them,... But not me,...I'm toast

I really hope you get it NOTHING worse then waiting for an order to come in the mail checking the mail box everyday and disappointed most of the time lol

Back
Top Bottom