DaveMc's 36g Bow Front Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That scape looks awesome!! Very realistic, I don't think it would be to hard to attach sps to the branches, you'd have to remove them from the plug or use some putty though

Or you could just mount them horizontally :). Just don't buy any ora plugs haha

Or you could just mount them horizontally :). Just don't buy any ora plugs haha

Haha, this be true. If I did mount them horizontally they wold grow towards the light correct?

Usually when sps are horizontal it makes them put down a bunch of base first and quicker. Then they grow up :)

Usually when sps are horizontal it makes them put down a bunch of base first and quicker. Then they grow up :)

I didn't know that! Hmmm.....this is giving me more idea's now lol. Thanks Bribo.:)

It's really not that hard, just grab a couple BNs to start and give them a month or 2 and go from there

It's really not that hard, just grab a couple BNs to start and give them a month or 2 and go from there

Those were the first one my list. Bribo was telling me they were easy and I found other information about their care too. So they are at the top of my list :)

Yup or monti caps. Neither really needs a lot of care

Oh yes, those are on the list as well. Those need to be towards the top right because of how they expand out?

Oh yes, those are on the list as well. Those need to be towards the top right because of how they expand out?

They will grow according to the flow. So it will be hard to determine growth until you see what it starts doing but I'd put them on the left or right

They will grow according to the flow. So it will be hard to determine growth until you see what it starts doing but I'd put them on the left or right

Gotcha! Come to think of it that is where I have normally seen them in tanks.

Oh, stand should be here tomorrow...if so will start with the leak test and then get things going :dance:

Water Test Tonight! (*Crossing fingers no leaks*)

*Fingers crossed*!!

UN-CROSS Them :( , the stand didn't come in! The store said it would be in today for pick up and when I stopped by it was no where to be found. I asked what happened and all I got was a "I don't know."

Really...I am PO'ed now. So gonna have to go online and order it and have it sent to my house which is gonna cost me an extra 35.00 for shipping and probably another week wait.

God I wish I was a DIY person...would build my own lol.

Those SOB!! Haha that stinks :(. Hope it comes soon :)

Haha...me to Bribo. According to the order I just placed it should be here between the 17th and 20th.

Hoping for the 17th or 18th since I am off work.

Back
Top Bottom