DaveMc's 36g Bow Front Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Should be fine. They are pretty tolerant of light and flow.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Awesome, will get him attached tomorrow when I do my water change. Oh, before I forget....is it ok to keep frogspawn and hammers close to each other? Or will they sting each other?

All euphillas generally are fine touching for the most part just keep an eye on it but they are all touching in my tank Dave good luck

All euphillas generally are fine touching for the most part just keep an eye on it but they are all touching in my tank Dave good luck

Thanks bill. I thought they would be fine, guess I was a little worried since my frogspawn is bigger than the hammer. :)

Hey Dave, what color is the cap?

Ok cool that's what I thought! Just wanted to be sure. It looks good :)

Ok cool that's what I thought! Just wanted to be sure. It looks good :)

Thanks buddy :) Really liking it and can't wait to see it get bigger lol.

I have some at work. Going to wait until new tank though. 10 gal is ful. Lol. They are great corals

Fish are friends not food!

Haha...good idea :)

My son was asking me what I wanted for my b-day....I kind threw some hints :lol:

Question on Candy Cane coral?

So, today I was looking at my candy cane coral and noticed something different. When I first got it, it came in with two heads and has stayed that way....but it does puff out much more that it use to.

Well what I noticed was each head has a mouth of course, but now it looks like each head has 2 mouths :blink:. Is this normal and just something I may have missed or could this mean that they are getting ready to split into two more heads....that is if they do that?

I agree they're probably splitting

Maroon Mushroom fully open...

img_3013335_0_675414610c70c805c075ae2579c7f4c7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom