DaveMc's 36g Bow Front Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looking real good there Dave! Definitely maturing and all your hard work is paying off :D

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Tank is looking great Dave!! :) Glad to see your cyano problem is ending!

Bribo, Nano!

Thanks guys :) Very happy with the way things going. I can't believe it took me so long to get into the SW hobby lol.

Yeah I'll never own another fw tank...

Haha right!! I don't get why I went to freshwater first!

YES! I think my problem is I was afraid of failing when there was more cost involved with SW.If I would have went with SW to start with I would have a 55g SW instead of a 55 FW lol.

Yeah I'll never own another fw tank...

Agreed! If my wife wasn't so in love with the FW and her Parot Cichlid's I would do a swap over and make the 55g a SW and put the FW in the Bow front.

No biggie though, new year will be here soon and I am already making plans on next purchases!!!

Dave how's it going!?!

Hey nano!!!! Doing good, been very busy with work so not much time to myself as of late lol. What little time I have had I have been planning my next tank hehehehe.

Found a good deal on a 50g starfire cube with center overflow, sump, skimmer and pumps!! Soooooo.....if all goes as planned will be getting in the next month or two :)

How about you, how things going on your end?

Ooooo can't wait for that!! That will be an awesome upgrade! It's been good, just upgraded the lights to a kessil a160 so now we are going to be dealing with some nice corals :D how's the 36 going?

Ooooo can't wait for that!! That will be an awesome upgrade! It's been good, just upgraded the lights to a kessil a160 so now we are going to be dealing with some nice corals :D how's the 36 going?

Yes, I can't wait lol. I haven't seen the a160's yet...need to take a loot them and check them out :)

36 is doing great, had a bout with some hair algae which was a pain :banghead: But after a few water changes and then adding a HOB fuge with some cheato it is just about gone thankfully.

Picked up a brittle start the other day and a pulsing zenia the week before...but lost my candy cane's :(

Pics Dave!!! Pics man!!

I will :lol: Might be tomorrow though, need to do a top off and clean the glass first since my snails have decided to be lazy!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news,
But you may be in some violations of laws for not posting pictures after a long absence at your second job.. ;) :D

But you may be in some violations of laws for not posting pictures after a long absence at your second job.. ;) :D

Good point, it is part of the membership agreement here at AA ;)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I will post some tonight...don't arrest me yet guy's :eek:y fishies won't have a caretaker any more lol.

Back
Top Bottom