Dead fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kamal12

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I guys i checked my tank today I found my naso tang dead it looked like it was stuck in between the rock do you guys think that it died because of that or maybe something wrong with the tank I tested the water I found 0 nitrite 5.0 nitrate 8.0 ph and no ammonia water temp 27 degrees so I'm really confused if some1 can help plz thanx

I guys i checked my tank today I found my naso tang dead it looked like it was stuck in between the rock do you guys think that it died because of that or maybe something wrong with the tank I tested the water I found 0 nitrite 5.0 nitrate 8.0 ph and no ammonia water temp 27 degrees so I'm really confused if some1 can help plz thanx

Need to know more about your tank ,other fish, creatures act., how long it has been set up, ect. How long did you have the tang

The fish been in there for a week the tank has been set up for around 3 months about 40kg of rock 400 litres of water including sump I have in it 2 clarkii clowns and I added a yellow tang about 3 days ago and a scopaz tang yesterday

Back
Top Bottom