diamond goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artur

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello everybody!!Can somebody help me.I just bought two diamond gobys for my 90 gal.tank.I hope they gonna have a lot of work and fun with my sand.Just in case i put them in my quarantine tank where i put plastic container with sand.Enyway,now i read on internet that only sand not gonna do it.Soon they will die if i do not teach them to eat regular food.Is that right?Please help me.I do not want them to die.What kind of food they can accept?Any sugestions?Please:(

I have a diamond goby at home and in addition to sifting the sand for food he will eat just about anything that we put in the tank and he comes across. He really seems to like the pellet food that sinks down to the bottom and will also go up and grab frozen foods as well. That may just be my goby and it took him a while to feel comfortable in the tank but once he was in there for a while he pretty much became to village garbage disposal.

You should be feeding them meaty food. Try soaking it in garlic guard for about 20-30 minutes.

I`m going to move this SW aquaria forum as this forum is for posting identification and info of certain fish and corals. More people will see it here and be able to help.

Back
Top Bottom