Diamond Watchman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tito2491

Aquarium Advice Freak
Does anyone have experience with these fish ? Do they eat flakes and are they hardy? I would relly like to add one to my reef

Well I can't guarantee this but when I had a Pink Spotted Goby he would not go to the top for food. I do know that flakes float but can't guarantee anything here. HTH

I dont float the flakes , your supposed to dip em with your fingers so they sink into the tank

I had one til yesterday. He keeps sifting/messing the sand bad too much that my tank got cloudy. Hundreds of sand grains were floating around. So I returned him. He does keep my sand bed clean tho.

Another bad habit of his is digging. He digged under my liverocks and made some of them fall 0.o

HTH

They are a good addition for your tank. Excellent sifters. Aragonite sand which is heavier than other sand will help keep it down why they sift. I say go for it.

got one last week and he jumped out of the tank make sure you have a tight top so i got another one and he eats everything and makes the sand bed look new, get him

I do too and mine sifts all day long and I never have any cloudiness. Has yours been recently added?

Mine was in the tank for only a week. The last 3 days before being returned, the goby went crazy and shot sand everywhere. Mayb my salinity level (1.022) was too low so the sand grains were able to float around?

It's generally a great fish. Cleaned my sandbed completely. Very peaceful. Great coloration. Mayb mine was just crazy lol

Back
Top Bottom