Different clowns together?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AbsoluteFaye

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a pair of ocellaris mocha clowns. They are "hosting" a large rock in the tank. My hubby wants to get a clarki to possibly host the BTA. I've heard you can't mix clowns but I've heard of people who have two pairs of two different species. Can I have one clarki with my two ocellaris? Or is it better to have two clarkis as well? Or will they all fight?

It's defiantly not reccomended, but if you have a large enough tank, and Introduce them all together sometimes they don't have a problem with eachother

That's exactly what I figured but I wanted it confirmed. Thank you guys! I have a 75gal. So I'll just wait until my upgrade. :)

The clarki will be way to dominate I have 1 can't even get her to pair up with another clarki and she killed off my orange clown and if I try and put 2 orange se gets Ben more pissed and kills one instantly he will leave the others for a while but it always ends up dyin

Also I got a 160g so size wast my issue maybe if I had more rock work but I dunno the clarki will host more then one thing/anemone

Back
Top Bottom