do brains mulch?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SnowZz

Aquarium Advice Freak
something up with my brain one of the "heads" or side areas is puffy not sure if something is wrong or if there like other corals and mulch

to the right look at the difference im worried: also do you know this brain's exact species? because i dont
img_1100102_0_85f9d7416e7a61a918cdb04fbb8e6ad8.jpg

awesome thanks melosu never knew the type. Its still my fav coral and im glad my LFS had one, soon as it came in i swooped it. Lol i call them twice a week asking what there getting in

Try some of the Lobo`s like the one I have in my avatar. They are pretty hardy also.

well i wont be adding any more brains or any more large corals until i get a bigger tank :p sometimes my brain gets pretty large.

I'm still trying to figure out what you mean by "mulch"??? :confused:

While I don't see anything really wrong with the coral, I'd try and move it away from that rock on the right. Maybe it's just the angle of the photo, but it looks like that one lobe is kind of tucked under that rock. If it expands and contracts over and over, and keeps rubbing against the rock, it could irritate the tissue or pinch it. Or maybe I'm just looking at the picture wrong.

no that rock is above it, but true it has grown quite a bit, cant wait for my new tank. Can wait to cycle it and new live rock (aqua scaping pumping me up already). i want a 60g cube so bad.

Back
Top Bottom