Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-29-2005, 06:55 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
do fish go into heat?

my blue tang keeps rubbing up against everthing including all of the other fish. the yellow tang and angle also keep rubbing against the blue tang . is this normal or is something going on?

120g fowlr

1 blue tang
1 blonde naso
1 maroon clown
1 damsels
1 puffer

50 hermit crabs

70lbs rock
3" sandbed toped with crushed coral
2 overflows going to two bio towers and a 15 g sump
diy tank built into the wall.
pacheco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 08:31 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Sounds like they are being irritated. A fish with ich will do this. Any specks on the fish? I'd watch closely for a few days to be sure.
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote

eat, heat

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off