Originally Posted by jeffaquarius
Are you worried to loose a snail at the extent of getting stung by anemone?
No I'm worried that the nem would eat the snail and not be able to digest the shell and either get sick or die.. I've just never encountered a problem like this so I wanted to know what would happen. I'm not sure if it ingested the snail or not. I didn't see the snail come out of it so I really don't know what happened. The nem looks good this morning but was closed up all day yesterday after the incident.
As for getting stung by the anemone, I'm not worried about that. Humans are not affected by their stings.