Does anyone have an eel in the tank with inverts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just for info: I have a Niger Trigger that was fine with my shrimp (forgot what it was... pos peppermint) because the shrimp was first... He actually let the shrimp occasionally clean him off. Now when I added my LR he even tried to eat a dead crab that dropped in as well as some stringy red substance which almost looked like a tangled jellyfish. Regardless he isn't really into newcomers. I will probably have to get rid of him when I get more inverts because he really isn't having it. Sucks because he was the second fish I got and he has lots of personality in my opinion.

the shrimp, I have in my refugium and I would like to add some in the display, will that be possible. all other are in my tank and doing well.

An eel would probably eat the shrimp.And if it didnt, the triggers would eat the inverts.

My trigger doesn't eat inverts.... I know most do but I have had shrimp, crabs, and snails and he is interested in them for about 2 min the first time they are introduced and leaves them alone after that.

Back
Top Bottom