does anything eat dusters?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HoCkEyGmC

Aquarium Advice Addict
title. like any kind, large, mini, coco, Christmas tree, whatever else. i just want to make sure that i dont get some just for them to be a snack for something.
Thanks!

My brittle star ignored mine, but YMMV.

Some angels (dwarf or otherwise) will eat them. I have seen a bicolor blenny nipping at some at the LFS.

angels can be fisty but my knowledge with angels are limited at best i now the less you have the more aggressive they can be. it also varies from angel to angel

no you would prob be better off with a few angels so they can keep themselves busy, however these fish need alot of space what size tank do u have. flame angels also in particular like to nip at Anemones so dusters might not be the best idea.FlameAngSelFAQs here is a link on flame angel fish i hope it helps.

I know I had two angels and they did nip at my corals and dusters. I finally had to get rid of the angels.

well ill save the flame for a different tank or something, r there any other "nano-ish" angles that are more reef safe or no? coral beauty? or is the name misleading? (pun)

Back
Top Bottom