Does this look like enough distance?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mac11

Aquarium Advice Activist
Does this look like enough distance? Anemone&Hammer

Between my pink tip anemone and hammer? about 3 Inches

Attachments

• DSCN4100.jpg
    DSCN4100.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 150
my nem is even closer than that to my hammer haven't seen any fighting so far so good
unless your hammer looks irritated id say your OK
this is how mine is yours is a mile away compared to mine
img_3066272_0_88e04efe9dfd6b1f4950af671359f84b.jpg

Oh well thats good news then! Well mine is roaming now so Im not sure where it plans on setting up shop. Any tips on how to get these guys to stay put?

And that condy looks pretty bleached. I hope your lighting is intense enough for an anemone.

What do you mean? I thought this was how they are supposed to look?

Attachments

• DSCN4103.jpg
    DSCN4103.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 127
he settled (for today it seems)close to where I placed him. Im realizing though that this anemone has got me stressed. I don't want it killing one of my fish nor do I want it roaming and killing my corals. I feel like I cant trust this anemone!!

I just put one in my tank a few days ago. Luckily it has only moved a few inches from where I placed it. I'm the same way. I keep watching because my skunk shrimp hangs upside down right over its mouth.

I have 4 in my 90G and they will find a home...just don't change your water flow once they get settled.

he ended up gettin sucked into a pump (how i dont know. He somehow got inbetween the pvc pipe and pump head) very strange

Back
Top Bottom