Does this site look legit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Site seems legit and everything I looked at was in stock. If I didn't have my corals from MidWest coming this Friday I probably would have bought a few items from this site.

Let us know how it goes for you.

Thanks for the find.

What? Really? I just added tons of things to the cart just to check and none of them were sold out. What section were you looking at? Frags for under 20$? or Aquacultured coral?

Yeah this site looks pretty good and has some nice cheap acropora frags. When i start to order coral i will be ordering from here so i will let everyone know what my experience was. If anyone beats me to it, please let us know how it went and if the corals are nice. ;)

Haha, if i were you, i would just keep checking. Maybe they'll get more in stock, and for prices like that, it may be worth it to keep in check with the site. I know i will be. ;)

I'm so happy more and more of these sites are popping up. I think people are finally realizing that people can't afford or dont really want giant colonies. Frags are where the money is at.

I definitely agree with Jimbo on this one. I know there are people out there that love buying huge corals lol, but i myself love buying frags and watching them grow from little tiny things. I think that's what's most exciting. :)

Haha, I got acans. I just was looking to see if they had any better ones. I got great deals on mine. Love the rainbow acans...Ill actually need to sell some soon as they keep sprouting heads and I dont have the room for them!

I agree on frags. Whats the point in tying up so much money on
single colony when you could have many different kinds that all have the potential to become a colony? Nothing like watching good tank keeping pay off, sometimes literally.:cool:

Although I really hate getting a .5in frag of acropora seeing how slow some of them grow...

Matt

Giant colonies are like trophies. There is no challenge to the hobby if you buy someone elses work.

Back
Top Bottom