Does this wellso look healthy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My brain will eat anytime. Feelers or not. Yours has such amazing color it sure makes this one look drab lol.

If fragging it wasn't so risky i would like to share the wealth ;) but im afraid ill kill it trying to frag it.

Ahahaha. I would never frag that! Way to beautiful to take a chance!

Ahahaha. I would never frag that! Way to beautiful to take a chance!

My thoughts EXACTLY. Plus i want to be in the run for the best looking Wellsophyllia. We need to do a Brain of the month contest :):dance:

Yours is absolutely beautiful, look at this beautiful coral, its for sale for $279..

Attachments

• image-3381648546.jpg
    image-3381648546.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 32
Yours is absolutely beautiful, look at this beautiful coral, its for sale for $279..

DANG im glad i only had to pay $50 for mine haha. I looked around and other rainbows with less color were in the $200 range. I think i scored big time:D

I'm just hoping the tank can support this coral. In it her words hopefully I can keep this coral alive lol

What kind of lights do you have? Where is it placed?

3 150watt MH 20K with 2 96watt 420Actinics and 2 96 watt 460 actinics in a 72" coralife fixture. sits on a canopy about 10-12" off the water. Right now its on a piece of rock on the bottom of the tank. i figure if need be ill move it up some. but everyone recommends the bottom. plus i dont want to burn it up. i'm still acclimating it to the light schedule.

They dont need extremely intense light. With the lights you have, them being at the bottom is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom