Domino damsel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saltwaterking

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have about inch and a hate domino damsel and I was wondering I it's safe or anything to worrie about if I keep him in my tank I mean as far as I know he's been peace full with my other fish and inverts but on the other hand everybody tells me different ?

I think damsels get aggressive with age. It may be peaceful now, but will start to develop aggression. My domino is peaceful with my two clowns, but I notice he's beginning to ram my arm when I move his favorite LR

Yeah well my big clown always was active and stuff and now I been seeing him go into the cave alot idk if its because he's starting to pair with my little one I put in their about week and hafe ago or he's bullying him , but I think I'm gonna take him out just to be safe

When I hear stories of aggression from fishes, if the fish leaves an "assigned" area, the aggressive fish will chase the fish back. If that's not happening your clown might have just decided on its home :)

Lol yeah I got ride of the damsel gave him to my buddy he has 3 other damsels in his tank already lol

Lmao believe man I did one day he calls me I just bought 3 damsels I'm like oh god Hahahhaha

Yeah , whitch is not true. , I told him don't go their again lfs their to help u not hurt u , u know

true. Thats why I'm glad my LFS provides me with pretty reliable information. Just their water testing skills are horrible! He tested my nitrate at <5ppm when its at about 20-40ppm

LmAo I have the same issue. My lfs store is very helpful with giving me good info but their testing sucks to their said my ammonia was getting high. And it didn't sound right so I checked it myself when I got home and it was like 0 I was like wtf man lol

I had a big domino for a long time. He got virtually black when he grew up. And boy, was he a bully. He had to go finally. They are virtually indestructible.

Back
Top Bottom