Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 10-30-2006, 07:24 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak
Thanks a lot havefun. Real appreciate it. But since yesterday after I went home from work the black ich has since gone. I can't find any of them. Might be fell off and free float somewhere or gone down to the sand to reproduce may be?

Since he is ok now I don't think I will stress him unnecessarily by doing FW dip. But if the black ich does come back then I will do that. Now I have just got to make sure he eats, eats, and eats a lot to increase his health and immune system.

I bought Garlic Guard from Seachem afterwork yesterday and went on to feed all the fish gee the yellow tang loves it. I will do this everyday and also decrease my salinity over the next few days.

Hope all this will come out ok...

weekf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 10:58 AM   #12
Moderator Emeritus
I good way to help your fish is to make your food as healthy as possible. Make your own food with fresh ingredients, garlic, Zoe and even Beta Glucan. Fresh, healthy food will help boost your fish's immunity.

QT'ing fish before adding to the main is a good idea as well. Sometimes the LFS might able to do this for you.

Good Luck

*180 gal Display, 100 gal basement sump, 33 gal refugium, 3x250 MH, 2x160 VHO actinics, zoos, some softies, LPS & lots of acros and other SPS.
*100 gal prop tank plumbed into main system w/ 2x96 PC lights and 1x150 MH,
ellisz is offline   Reply With Quote

dosing, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com