Dosing purple tech

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bought them from thejonvh off eBay .. I can try n find a link.. But not sure how to post it here from my phone..

End time: Feb 2, 2013 11:54:07 PM CST

View item:
Aquarium Reef LED Flood Light Combo kit 12000K/Actinic Blue 140-240 Gal. 48" 60"

Sent from my iPhone. If link don't show up. Just search that description on eBay

A lil.. Lol ya I will find out in a few months.. The Kenya trees I have I. There were doing great!! Until two days ago.. There still up. But branches are in. And there laying over lifelesly...

Also, Reefrocks.net is a great place toget some base rock. They are cheap and good quality. They also give you 40 lbs of free live sand when you buy over 50 lbs rock. Just pay shipping. You will want to get the rock in so it all can build its bio bacteria at the same time. (Actually that's my preference) but it will help ha ing it ready when adding stock to your tank. What size is that by the way?

Kenya trees do that. So. Expect it. Its normal. Now the real fun is, they drop frags, that blow away and disappear in your tank. But may be easy for you to find. I find them when they start grwoing later on lol.

My tank is a 150.. I will check that site out! I've just been waiting for the good ol taxes to get here so I can finish her up. Lol

Just looked at that site. Have you bought any from there? How does it look? Is it actual reef rock. Or other kind of rock? It says it's buried deep in the ocean?? I don't know much about it. But isn't coral reef rock taken from reefs?

Oh ok. I'm looking more for that. I want all the critters and surprises of the live rock

I would put at least a 3-4 pound piece if live to start the coraline growth. Look for one with pink and purple on it to mix up the colors. Without really introducing it it will take forever if you rely just on your snails to bring it in. I put 80 pounds of live and 40 base in a 65 as I like the side of a mountain look and the coraline is everywhere after 7 months.

Back
Top Bottom