Dr Mack? Eastern shore LR farm?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

austinsdad

Aquarium Advice Addict
Trying to find it on the web. Diddly. Was told this place is awesome. Clean. Serves refreshments and stuff. Heard he has the best rock nearby at about $2 per lb- and fresh/alive. Anybody heard of this place?

Ditto. I hear it's a great place. His corals are of great quality as well. Never heard about their LR though. The website says $2.89-$4.89 a lb! Great deal, but you'll spend $80 in gas driving there and back. :)

They will cure your live rock as well for .50c a pound. Not too bad. Right now they are running a 58lb box of Tonga Rock for $159.00....and only $10 bucks for shipping! That's about $2.91 a pound....pretty good by my standards.

EEEKK....scratch that shipping price....that was on standard items, not LR. LR is 1.29 for 2nd day fed-ex. but now it's 159 + 75 = 234 which is about $4.00 a pound. Still not too bad though.

Anyone got frags from them? I have a $50 gift card that I won but the shipping is $40+10 box fee unless you spend $199. Some of there stuff seems high but they have some unique frags. I am trying to get a pooled order together with some of my local reefers.

Anyone got frags from them?

Only thing I got from them was Zoo frags. One is doing great and thriving. The other I lost, but still am not sure why, and I'm not contributing it to Dr.Mac.

From what I've seen of his stuff at MACNA (Had a huge frag display set up) his stuff looks great.

Back
Top Bottom